|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horror does Ransom feel at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Of the Un-man.
(b) Of wining.
(c) Of death.
(d) Of losing.
2. What does Ransom eat while he rides the silver fish and pursues the Un-man?
3. How many injuring creatures does Ransom find before he runs into Weston?
4. As Ransom chases the Un-man through the wood, why do they pass branches that are bowed down?
(a) Tree-pigs are sleeping in the branches.
(b) The branches are heavy with fruit.
(c) The branches are broken.
(d) Wallabies are sleeping in the branches.
5. What color are the robes that the Lady and the Un-man wear?
(a) Purple and blue.
(b) White and green.
(c) Pink and lavender.
(d) Red and yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how long does Ransom search for the Un-man in Chapter 12 before he finds him?
2. Where did Ransom get wounded?
3. The second time the eldila try to create a shape, what do they appear as?
4. In Chapter 14, after Ransom drinks from a pool, how long does it take him the top?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 16, where have “they” set foot as they begin to climb?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ransom do as he waits for dawn in Chapter 14?
2. When Ransom finally ends his subterranean journey, why does he think he is on a high mountain?
3. How are the frogs injured?
4. How is Ransom described by the eldila?
5. How does Ransom try to kill the Un-man at the beginning of Chapter 14?
6. How does Ransom know that one of the eldila is the Oyarsa of Malacandra?
7. How does Ransom explain what Perelandra will do that day?
8. How does Ransom feel after he eats some seaweed?
9. During the rainstorm, what does Ransom see when lightning flashes?
10. How do the sleep needs of Ransom, the Lady, and the Un-man vary?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)