|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ransom compare the fruit he sees after his subterranean journey?
2. What concept does the Lady learn that makes her laugh and say that the Un-man is younger even than Ransom?
3. What does Ransom realize is his most serious injury as he begins to heal?
(a) A broken collarbone.
(b) A few broken ribs.
(c) A bite on the heel.
(d) An open wound on his head.
4. Where did Perelandra rise from?
5. In Chapter 13, what does Weston say he has broken?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ransom finds another shelf as he attempts to escape the cave, how tall is it?
2. What might be the name of the evil one that possesses Weston?
3. How does Ransom describe Malacandra?
4. What color are the tree trunks in Chapter 12?
5. What color are the robes that the Lady and the Un-man wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why wouldn’t the Lady call Ransom Piebald any longer?
2. During the rainstorm, what does Ransom see when lightning flashes?
3. How are the frogs injured?
4. Why does Ransom realize that he is a miracle?
5. How does Ransom feel after he eats some seaweed?
6. What does Ransom decide has happened to Weston?
7. What are some of the things the Un-man does when the Lady dismisses him from her presence?
8. How did Perelandra create Venus?
9. What does Ransom see at the beginning of Chapter 13 as he rides the fish?
10. How does Ransom explain what Perelandra will do that day?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)