|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does the narrator travel to see Ransom?
2. How far inland does Weston set up camp?
(a) About 500 yards.
(b) About 200 yards.
(c) About 300 yards.
(d) About 400 yards.
3. How many floating islands does Ransom count at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. About what size are the creatures the Green Lady named Ransom after?
5. What is Ransom’s first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did Ransom learn in Malacandra?
2. How tall are the silver flowers in the field Ransom goes into as the creatures take him to their mistress?
3. In Chapter 4, what color are the dragon’s wings?
4. When Ransom awakes at the beginning of Chapter 8, where does he think he is?
5. What is the woman made of that Ransom sees in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ransom wonder about mythology?
2. What does Ransom see when he gets up and looks around in Chapter 5?
3. What does Ransom see when he wakes in Chapter 4?
4. What does Ransom find to eat in Chapter 8?
5. How does Ransom make friends with the dragon?
6. What supplies has Weston brought?
7. Why doesn’t Ransom eat two of the yellow fruits?
8. In Chapter 8, why is it so important to Ransom that he find Weston?
9. What type of bird wakes Ransom in Chapter 5?
10. What happens when Weston states that he calls the Force into himself completely?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)