|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ransom do with Weston’s revolver?
(a) Take a stone and damages it.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Throws it into the sea.
(d) Shoots it.
2. Near what type of trees does the narrator turn left?
3. What sound breaks into Ransom’s dreams in Chapter 5?
(a) A bird.
(b) The dragon.
(c) The Green Lady singing.
(d) The sound of the sea.
4. How does Ransom spend his time at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(b) Exploring the island.
(d) Talking with the Green Lady.
5. How long does it take to carry Weston’s belongings to shore and set up camp?
(a) Half of an hour.
(b) Quarter of an hour.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many islands are making a temporary continent?
2. What is Ransom’s first name?
3. How far does the narrator walk from the train station to Ransom’s cottage?
4. What color are the rock pillars that Ransom and the Lady climb?
5. What size is the dragon Ransom sees in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the creatures that Ransom sees when he rides a sliver fish in Chapter 8?
2. How will Ransom get to Perelandra?
3. Why does Ransom believe he is being sent to Perelandra?
4. How does the narrator describe the object he sees in Ransom’s house?
5. What type of bird wakes Ransom in Chapter 5?
6. What did the Green Lady name Ransom after?
7. At the beginning of Chapter 6 after the Lady is out of sight, what does Ransom have the urge to do?
8. How does Ransom make friends with the dragon?
9. What happens when Weston states that he calls the Force into himself completely?
10. Why are there different creatures in the ancient worlds?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)