|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what type of trees does the narrator turn left?
2. What is Ransom’s first name?
3. What day of the week does the narrator travel to see Ransom?
4. During what Earth period might the language of Surnibur have developed?
5. How many immense piers or rock rise upwards as Ransom and the Lady stop for a moment during their climb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the coffin-like object for?
2. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Weston have clenched between his teeth?
3. What color is the dragon’s tongue?
4. About how fast do the Green Lady and Ransom travel when riding the silver fish?
5. How far does the narrator walk from the train station to Ransom’s cottage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ransom believe he is being sent to Perelandra?
2. What supplies has Weston brought?
3. How do Ransom and the Green Lady get to the Fixed Land?
4. How will Ransom get to Perelandra?
5. What did the Green Lady name Ransom after?
6. Why isn’t Ransom home to greet the narrator?
7. What is the narrator thinking as he walks to Ransom’s cottage?
8. What are bubble-trees?
9. Why does Lewis struggle so when he walks to Ransom’s home?
10. Why are there different creatures in the ancient worlds?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)