|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Random is moved about in the ocean, what color clouds come between him and the sky?
2. What creatures are with Ransom when he wakes after his conversation with the Lady?
(a) Dragon and a wallaby-type creature.
(b) Little pig-like creatures.
(c) Birds and dog-like creature.
(d) Little cat-like creatures.
3. During the night that Ransom rides the silver fish, what color luminosity can he see in the sea?
4. What color are the tree trunks where Weston sets up camp?
5. During a Perelandran night, how far might someone be able to see?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 6 inches.
(d) 5 feet.
6. What language did Ransom learn in Malacandra?
7. What become Ransom’s dominant sensations when he awakes at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Headache and backache.
(b) Diarrhea and nausea.
(c) Stomach cramps.
(d) Hunger and thirst.
8. How does Ransom spend his time at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(b) Exploring the island.
(c) Talking with the Green Lady.
9. What time of day does the narrator head for Ransom’s cottage?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
10. Who was Ransom’s chief captor when he was kidnapped and taken to Mars?
11. In the wood, what color fruit hang like toy balloons?
12. What emotion does Ransom feel as he and Weston talk about “Force”?
13. What color is the coffin-like object?
14. What crosses the road in front of the narrator that makes him want to scream?
15. Where does the narrator leave the railway station?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ransom’s first name?
2. How is thunder described?
3. Where did Ransom travel previously that he longs to see again?
4. What color skirt of tubes and strings and bladders are a fringe of what appears to be vegetable matter?
5. In Chapter 4, what color are the dragon’s wings?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)