|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the narrator use to describe the emotion he is feeling as he walks toward Ransom’s cottage?
2. What did the person look like who came to Weston in the dream he had about being dead?
3. In Chapter 14, how does Ransom reach the fissure high above his head?
(a) He sees a ladder and climbs it.
(b) He finds handholds in the cliff and climbs.
(c) He sees stairs and climbs them.
(d) He stacks large stones.
4. In Chapter 10, how does Ransom lose ground in the argument?
(a) By making a bad comparison.
(b) By saying the wrong thing.
(c) By losing his temper.
(d) By laughing at the wrong time.
5. When Ransom awakes at the beginning of Chapter 8, where does he think he is?
(a) Morning star.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what type of berries does Ransom compare the fruits he eats at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 14, what color light does Ransom finally see?
3. In Chapter 4, what color leaves does a fruit tree have?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Weston say he has broken?
5. When the Un-man says Ransom’s name and Ransom responds, what does the Un-man say in reply?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)