|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages are on Mars?
2. What is the Un-man torturing when Ransom finds him in Chapter 12?
3. What become Ransom’s dominant sensations when he awakes at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Diarrhea and nausea.
(b) Hunger and thirst.
(c) Stomach cramps.
(d) Headache and backache.
4. In Weston’s story about someone who views a dead body, whose body is viewed?
(a) A mother's.
(b) A grandmother’s.
(c) A grandfather's.
(d) A father's.
5. What does Ransom do with Weston’s revolver?
(a) Buries it.
(b) Shoots it.
(c) Take a stone and damages it.
(d) Throws it into the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept does the Lady learn that makes her laugh and say that the Un-man is younger even than Ransom?
2. What color flowers is the Lady plaiting?
3. How does the Green Lady call the large silver fish?
4. Which part of Weston’s body does Ransom press between his knees in Chapter 14?
5. As Ransom travels on the silver fish, how many phosphorescent creatures seem to be within sight at one time?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)