|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color skirt of tubes and strings and bladders are a fringe of what appears to be vegetable matter?
2. How many miles has Ransom traveled from London?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 40 million.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 1 million.
3. What color cloak does Mephistopheles wear?
4. Who does Ransom decide is Maleldil’s representative?
(a) The Lady.
(b) He is.
(c) The King.
(d) Maleldil himself.
5. As Ransom chases the Un-man through the wood, why do they pass branches that are bowed down?
(a) Tree-pigs are sleeping in the branches.
(b) Wallabies are sleeping in the branches.
(c) The branches are heavy with fruit.
(d) The branches are broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ransom spend his time at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What creature is by the Lady as she listens to the Un-man at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. To what type of berries does Ransom compare the fruits he eats at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. What does the Green Lady say when Ransom asks if he can swim over?
5. What color is the dragon’s tongue?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)