|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles has Ransom traveled from London?
(a) 40 million.
(b) 250 miles.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 100 miles.
2. What is the theme of the stories that Un-man is telling the Lady at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. How long does Ransom ride one of the silver fish in Chapter 8 before night falls?
(a) More than an hour.
(b) 180 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
4. When Ransom and the Green Lady land in a bay, what color rocks are on the low cliffs and outcroppings?
5. How far inland does Weston set up camp?
(a) About 400 yards.
(b) About 500 yards.
(c) About 200 yards.
(d) About 300 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other people does the Green Lady know?
2. Near what type of trees does the narrator turn left?
3. Where do the Lady, the Un-man, and Ransom go when it begins to rain in Chapter 10?
4. What color berries does Ransom eat in Chapter 4?
5. What does Ransom give Weston after he has some sort of fit?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)