|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Ransom travels on the silver fish, how many phosphorescent creatures seem to be within sight at one time?
2. What time of day does the narrator head for Ransom’s cottage?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
3. In Chapter 2, what do the narrator and Ransom eat for supper?
(a) Cold meat, beer, and tea.
(b) Toast and kippers.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) Sandwich, tea, and cookie.
4. What color flowers is the Lady plaiting?
5. In Chapter 3, who argues against the Christian doctrine of the resurrection of the human body?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many floating islands does Ransom count at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. How does the Green Lady call the large silver fish?
3. Where did Ransom have to go?
4. During a Perelandran night, how far might someone be able to see?
5. How fast does Random rush to what seems to be a valley on Venus?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)