|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prevailing color of the atmosphere as Random approached the surface of Venus?
(a) Golden or coppery.
(d) Silvery or shiny.
2. What creatures are with Ransom when he wakes after his conversation with the Lady?
(a) Dragon and a wallaby-type creature.
(b) Birds and dog-like creature.
(c) Little cat-like creatures.
(d) Little pig-like creatures.
3. What does the narrator pass on his way to Ransom’s cottage?
(a) Abandoned church.
(c) Daily farm.
(d) Dead factory.
4. What does the Green Lady say when Ransom asks if he can swim over?
(a) She says, “no.”
(b) She repeats the word “peace.”
(c) She says, “maybe tomorrow.”
(d) She nods and says "yes."
5. Where does the narrator leave the railway station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ransom travel previously that he longs to see again?
2. What time of day does the narrator head for Ransom’s cottage?
3. What is the coffin-like object for?
4. What word does the narrator use to describe the emotion he is feeling as he walks toward Ransom’s cottage?
5. In Chapter 5, how many islands are making a temporary continent?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)