|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size is the dragon Ransom sees in Chapter 4?
(a) Size of a house.
(b) Size of a barn.
(c) Size of a horse.
(d) Size of a St. Bernard dog.
2. How many miles has Ransom traveled from London?
(a) 40 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
3. What is the coffin-like object for?
(a) For the eldila to sleep in.
(b) To protect Ransom.
(c) For Ransom to travel.
(d) For the eldila to travel in.
4. In Chapter 3, who argues against the Christian doctrine of the resurrection of the human body?
5. What sound breaks into Ransom’s dreams in Chapter 5?
(a) The sound of the sea.
(b) The dragon.
(c) The Green Lady singing.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is thunder described?
2. How many immense piers or rock rise upwards as Ransom and the Lady stop for a moment during their climb?
3. What mythical creature did Ransom meet on Malacandra ?
4. Where does the narrator leave the railway station?
5. What color flowers cover the oval plateau where the immense piers of rock are?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)