|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color flowers cover Ransom when he returns at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What time of day does the narrator head for Ransom’s cottage?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
3. How many miles has Ransom traveled from London?
(a) 250 miles.
(b) 40 million.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 1 million.
4. What is the coffin-like object for?
(a) To protect Ransom.
(b) For the eldila to travel in.
(c) For Ransom to travel.
(d) For the eldila to sleep in.
5. How is thunder described?
(a) As the roar of heaven.
(b) As the laugh of heaven.
(c) As anger.
(d) As temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Random is moved about in the ocean, what color clouds come between him and the sky?
2. What is the woman made of that Ransom sees in Chapter 4?
3. Where did Ransom travel previously that he longs to see again?
4. In Chapter 4, what is on the back of a dolphin-type fish?
5. Where did Ransom have to go?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)