|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the narrator use to describe the emotion he is feeling as he walks toward Ransom’s cottage?
2. What do the creatures look like that seem to come down with the rain?
3. What color darkness comes along with a marked drop in temperature when Random assumes a horizontal position as he approaches the surface of Venus?
4. What color flowers cover Ransom when he returns at the end of Chapter 2?
5. How far does the narrator walk from the train station to Ransom’s cottage?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 1/4 mile.
(d) 3 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many languages are on Mars?
2. What crosses the road in front of the narrator that makes him want to scream?
3. What does the narrator pass on his way to Ransom’s cottage?
4. In Chapter 3, who argues against the Christian doctrine of the resurrection of the human body?
5. What day of the week does the narrator travel to see Ransom?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)