|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pass on his way to Ransom’s cottage?
(a) Abandoned church.
(b) Daily farm.
(c) Dead factory.
2. What word does the narrator use to describe the emotion he is feeling as he walks toward Ransom’s cottage?
3. What language did Ransom learn in Malacandra?
4. In Chapter 3, who argues against the Christian doctrine of the resurrection of the human body?
5. What is the prevailing color of the atmosphere as Random approached the surface of Venus?
(b) Silvery or shiny.
(c) Golden or coppery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of language do Random and archon of Mars speak?
2. What color skirt of tubes and strings and bladders are a fringe of what appears to be vegetable matter?
3. Instead of sky, what color dome does Random see?
4. Where did Ransom travel previously that he longs to see again?
5. How many languages are on Mars?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)