|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Green Lady say when Ransom asks if he can swim over?
(a) She repeats the word “peace.”
(b) She says, “maybe tomorrow.”
(c) She says, “no.”
(d) She nods and says "yes."
2. Why does the Un-man tell the Lady she should disobey Maleldil?
(a) To please the king.
(b) For duty.
(c) For independence.
(d) To please Maleldil.
3. In Chapter 2, what do the narrator and Ransom eat for supper?
(a) Sandwich, tea, and cookie.
(b) Toast and kippers.
(c) Cold meat, beer, and tea.
(d) Fish and chips.
4. Where is Ransom going to be traveling?
5. What sound do the Lady, Weston, and Ransom hear when they take shelter from the rain in Chapter 10?
(a) Patter of raindrops.
(b) Low growl.
(c) Barking noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does it take Ransom to be able to stand on a ridge and wave at a person on another island?
2. How long does Ransom ride one of the silver fish in Chapter 8 before night falls?
3. When Ransom and the Green Lady land in a bay, what color rocks are on the low cliffs and outcroppings?
4. What do the Lady and Weston make clothes from?
5. What color is the coffin-like object?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)