|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would it be for the Lady to ask the King before she makes a decision to obey or disobey according to the Un-man?
2. What is the theme of the stories that Un-man is telling the Lady at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. How does Ransom bring light to the room in Chapter 2?
(a) Turns up the gas lights.
(b) Flips a switch.
(c) Lights a candle.
(d) Lights a match.
4. Who does Ransom hear speaking when he awakes at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Weston and the Lady.
(d) The Lady and the King.
5. What does the Green Lady do when she looks at Ransom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the rock pillars that Ransom and the Lady climb?
2. What color are the robes that the Lady and the Un-man wear?
3. What does the Green Lady say when Ransom asks if he can swim over?
4. What color flowers cover Ransom when he returns at the end of Chapter 2?
5. As Ransom travels on the silver fish, how many phosphorescent creatures seem to be within sight at one time?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)