1. Where does the narrator leave the railway station?
2. How far does the narrator walk from the train station to Ransom’s cottage?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 1/4 mile.
3. What time of day does the narrator head for Ransom’s cottage?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
4. How many miles has Ransom traveled from London?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 40 million.
(d) 250 miles.
5. What day of the week does the narrator travel to see Ransom?
6. What word does the narrator use to describe the emotion he is feeling as he walks toward Ransom’s cottage?
7. What does the narrator pass on his way to Ransom’s cottage?
(a) Abandoned church.
(b) Dead factory.
(d) Daily farm.
8. What crosses the road in front of the narrator that makes him want to scream?
This section contains 3,488 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)