Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is the Foxye dog?
2. What is the chief physical characteristic of Cuamea's wife?
3. What are the physical dimensions of Loreto's house?
4. How does Chayito die?
5. What does the Foxye family dog wear that was unusual?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Describe the character, Don Mario de Cocuch, his appearance, character and background. Do you like the character? Why or why not?
Part 2) Describe the character, Mrs. de Cocuch, her appearance, character and background. What is your opinion of the character?
Part 3) Describe the unusual fastidiousness of the de Cocuchs, their clothing, habits of personal hygiene, their bathroom and behavior there.
Choose two of the three options to write about.
Essay Topic 2
1) Who is the dead man found at the bottom of a ravine. What is the story behind him?
2) Describe the scene from the book with Loreto and Frankie Perez. What are their thoughts and emotions?
3) Who is Mr. McCane? What does he do? How does he affect other characters in the book?
Choose two of the three topics to write on.
Essay Topic 3
1) What does the newspaper article say about the murder of Mr. Mario Miller de Cocuch?
2) Describe what Loreto's city is like at night. Include descriptions of people, what they do and where.
3) What is the "Rose WIndmill"? Describe it and the people who frequent it.
Choose two of the topics to write on.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)