Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is the Foxye dog?
2. What is the chief physical characteristic of Cuamea's wife?
3. What are the physical dimensions of Loreto's house?
4. How does Chayito die?
5. What does the Foxye family dog wear that was unusual?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Describe the character, Don Mario de Cocuch, his appearance, character and background. Do you like the character? Why or why not?
Part 2) Describe the character, Mrs. de Cocuch, her appearance, character and background. What is your opinion of the character?
Part 3) Describe the unusual fastidiousness of the de Cocuchs, their clothing, habits of personal hygiene, their bathroom and behavior there.
Choose two of the three options to write about.
Essay Topic 2
1) Describe the desert as it is portrayed in the book
2) Give five reasons why you like or dislike the writing style of Miguel Mendez.
3) What do Dona Reginalda and Carlos do to La Malquerida?
Choose two of these topics to write on.
Essay Topic 3
1) When Loreto is given two dollars, what does he buy with the money? What happens when he drops a coin he has gotten in change?
2) How is the life of Little Jes's of Bethlehem similar to the life of Jesus Christ of the Bible?
3) What does Senora de Cocuch give a check to the Daughters of Samaria for? Describe what is purchased with the check in as much detail as possible.
Choose two of the three topics to write on.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)