Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is the Foxye dog?
2. What is the chief physical characteristic of Cuamea's wife?
3. What are the physical dimensions of Loreto's house?
4. How does Chayito die?
5. What does the Foxye family dog wear that was unusual?
1) Where is the dead body of Loreto found? By whom? Who notifies the authorities of his death?
2) Who comes to take the dead body of Loreto away? What happens to to Nelson Ortiz during during the loading of Loreto's body into the truck?
3) Describe Loreto's house down by the river. What do the bichigetters find when they tear it apart?
Choose two of the topics to write on.
Part 1) Describe the character, "La Malquerida". Why was she given that name?
Part 2) Describe the character Tony Baba. What might make the reader dislike him?
Part 3) Describe the character, Chalito, his appearance, character and fate. Why is he such a tragic character?
Choose two of the three options to write on.
1) Describe the desert as it is portrayed in the book
2) Give five reasons why you like or dislike the writing style of Miguel Mendez.
3) What do Dona Reginalda and Carlos do to La Malquerida?
Choose two of these topics to write on.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)