|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Frankie Perez' father?
(c) Don Juan.
2. What does Loreto dream?
(a) He marries a beautiful senorita.
(b) He becomes rich and bestows money to the poor.
(c) He has a brood of children he adores.
(d) Of Chayo Cuamea and that the Indian soldiers are stone.
3. Who is "The Skinny Lady" who Cuamea is constantly referring to?
(a) The Desert.
4. What do the garbage men wear for masks?
(a) Neck scarves.
(b) Dirty table napkins sprayed with Lysol.
(c) Dirty handkerchiefs dipped in mezcal.
(d) dish towels.
5. Who tells the authorities about Loreto's death?
(a) A Yaqui Indian who knows Loreto.
(b) A hippie living nearby.
(c) A woman in a nearby shack.
(d) An old woman who sells lottery fractions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Foxye family dog wear that was unusual?
2. Who wanted to become a follower of Little Jes's of Bethen?
3. What does the doctor the Foxyes call to look at Bobby discover?
4. What are the physical dimensions of Loreto's house?
5. How many prisoners does General Cajetes order executed?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)