|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jes's when people try to convince him that he's a miracle worker?
2. How does Chayito die?
(a) He dies of food poisoning.
(b) He's poisoned.
(c) He's shot.
(d) They hang him.
3. What do the men find in Loreto's house that they fight over?
(a) A bundle of letters addressed to a general.
(b) A military medal.
(c) A wallet with cash in it.
(d) A small chest in good condition.
4. What does Loreto dream?
(a) He has a brood of children he adores.
(b) He becomes rich and bestows money to the poor.
(c) He marries a beautiful senorita.
(d) Of Chayo Cuamea and that the Indian soldiers are stone.
5. What crime does Chuco commit?
(a) He beats up a man.
(b) He steals 4 bottles of wine from a liquor store.
(c) He steals a radio.
(d) He steals food from the supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jes's of Bethlehem is described as talking like what two kinds of men?
2. What is Loreto's house constructed of?
3. How old is Jes's when he leaves his hometown?
4. Where do the Foxyes live?
5. What are the hinges of Loreto's front door made of ?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)