|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chayito die?
(a) They hang him.
(b) He's shot.
(c) He's poisoned.
(d) He dies of food poisoning.
2. Who was the owner of the brothel where La Malqueridaa was imprisoned after being tricked and sold as a prostitute?
(a) Don Mario Miller de Cocuch.
(b) Don Manuel de Loco.
(c) Rudolph H. Smith.
(d) Don Jose de Sierra.
3. How do the Foxyes avoid having more than one child?
(a) Mrs. Foxye gets her tubes tied.
(b) Mr. Foxye has a vasectomy.
(c) The Foxyes use strict birth control methods.
(d) The Foxyes stop having sex with each other.
4. What is the chief physical characteristic of Cuamea's wife?
(a) She is extremely thin.
(b) She has large black eyes.
(c) She is voluptuous.
(d) She has beautiful white teeth.
5. What does Jes's want to do when he leaves his hometown?
(a) He wants to heal everyone he meets.
(b) He wants to get a job and earn money.
(c) He wants to change his name and marry.
(d) He wants to become an American citizen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frankie's mother's name?
2. What is the north wall of Loreto's house almost exclusively made out of?
3. Who is Loreto's godson?
4. How often did Mrs. Foxye visit the veterinarian?
5. Who are Frankie's father's buddies?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)