|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of what month does Loreto die?
(a) The end of August.
(b) The end of May.
(c) The end of July.
(d) The end of June.
2. How old is Jes's when people try to convince him that he's a miracle worker?
3. Who is stabbed to death in the place by the river with the make-shift houses?
(a) An old woman with a hump on her back.
(b) A thief called "One Tooth".
(c) A hippie called Bobby.
(d) An old cripple called "Coffee Pot".
4. Who was Kite?
(a) Chalito's uncle.
(b) A fat bum who ate a lot and snored loudly.
(c) The mayor of Tucson.
(d) Loreto's father.
5. What does Jes's claim the eighth deadly sin is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chayo rape, stealing her virginity?
2. What is Loreto's house constructed of?
3. How old is Dona Candelita the flower seller?
4. What is Frankie's mother's name?
5. What is Mr. Foxye proud of about his family?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)