|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuamea train his children?
(a) Like guerilla fighters.
(b) To make money.
(c) Like scholars.
(d) To be religious.
2. What is the name of Frankie Perez' father?
(b) Don Juan.
3. What does Loreto dream?
(a) He marries a beautiful senorita.
(b) He has a brood of children he adores.
(c) Of Chayo Cuamea and that the Indian soldiers are stone.
(d) He becomes rich and bestows money to the poor.
4. What is Mr. Foxye proud of about his family?
(a) They settled the west.
(b) They were wealthy socialites.
(c) They came on the Mayflower and converted the Indians.
(d) They were famous.
5. How old is Jes's when he leaves his hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frankie's father tell him losing his native tongue is like?
2. What are the hinges of Loreto's front door made of ?
3. How often did Mrs. Foxye visit the veterinarian?
4. What finally happens to Fankie's father?
5. Who is "The Skinny Lady" who Cuamea is constantly referring to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)