|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bobby when his parents became millionaires?
2. Jes's of Bethlehem is described as talking like what two kinds of men?
(a) An idiot and a crazy man.
(b) A saint and a savior.
(c) A clown and a wise man.
(d) A politician and a poor laborer.
3. Who tells the authorities about Loreto's death?
(a) A woman in a nearby shack.
(b) A hippie living nearby.
(c) A Yaqui Indian who knows Loreto.
(d) An old woman who sells lottery fractions.
4. What does the doctor the Foxyes call to look at Bobby discover?
(a) Bobby is perfectly healthy.
(b) Bobby is a drug addict.
(c) Bobby has syphilis.
(d) Bobby has TB.
5. Who are Frankie's father's buddies?
(a) Chayo and Choni.
(b) Choni and Mingo.
(c) Jose and Geraldo.
(d) Pedro and Jorge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Foxyes live?
2. A picture of what is in a prominent place in Loreto's house?
3. How old is Dona Candelita the flower seller?
4. What does Rudolph H. Smith hate?
5. Loreto's peg leg falls on whom as he's put on the truck?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)