|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brutally deflowers La Malquerida in the brothel?
(a) Don Mario Miller de Cocuch.
(b) Geraldo Lopez.
(c) Jorge Sanchez.
(d) Tony Baby.
2. How does Chayito die?
(a) He's poisoned.
(b) He's shot.
(c) He dies of food poisoning.
(d) They hang him.
3. What kind of house do the Foxyes live in?
(a) A townhouse in the center of town.
(b) A pre-fab, three-bedroom house among identical houses.
(c) A gorgeous mansion with gardens.
(d) An adobe house outside of the town.
4. What does Frankie's father tell him losing his native tongue is like?
(a) It's like losing nothing at all.
(b) It's like losing your soul.
(c) It's like losing something that's holding you back.
(d) It's like losing your identity.
5. What is the name of Frankie Perez' father?
(b) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the owner of the brothel where La Malqueridaa was imprisoned after being tricked and sold as a prostitute?
2. Who tells the authorities about Loreto's death?
3. What is the north wall of Loreto's house almost exclusively made out of?
4. What is the name of the wife of the owner of the superbrothel known as "The Little Pill"?
5. Who is "The Skinny Lady" who Cuamea is constantly referring to?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)