|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men find in Loreto's house that they fight over?
(a) A military medal.
(b) A bundle of letters addressed to a general.
(c) A small chest in good condition.
(d) A wallet with cash in it.
2. What is the name of the town where the Foxyes live?
(b) Green Land.
3. What does the Foxye family dog wear that was unusual?
(a) A richly bejeweled wristwatch on one of its paws.
(b) A wreath of flowers around its neck.
(c) A diamond-studded collar.
(d) A cashmere sweater.
4. Who is Loreto's godson?
5. How old is Jes's when people try to convince him that he's a miracle worker?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Foxye proud of about his family?
2. Where is Loreto found after he dies?
3. Who tells the authorities about Loreto's death?
4. What military rank does Rosario Cuamea attain during the Revolution?
5. Jes's is pointed out to the police for how much money?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)