|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Foxyes become wealthy?
(a) From real estate.
(b) From banking.
(c) From inheritance.
(d) From farming.
2. How old was Bobby when his parents became millionaires?
3. What do the garbage men wear for masks?
(a) dish towels.
(b) Dirty table napkins sprayed with Lysol.
(c) Neck scarves.
(d) Dirty handkerchiefs dipped in mezcal.
4. By how many years does Loreto survive Frankie?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two and a half years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
5. What finally happens to Fankie's father?
(a) He writes a book about his son.
(b) He moves back to Mexico with his wife.
(c) Men come with unneeded straightjackets to take him away.
(d) He dies of alcoholism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the garbage collectors called?
2. What sentence is Chuco given for his crime?
3. Who is the old woman in the black shawl who visits Frankie's grieving parents ?
4. How old is Jes's when he leaves his hometown?
5. What do the men find in Loreto's house that they fight over?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)