|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudolph H. Smith hate?
(a) Anthing that looks like poverty and dirt, dark-skinned people.
(d) Anything that smacks of wealth and prestige.
2. Who is Loreto's godson?
3. Where do the Foxyes live?
(b) In the U.S. near the border.
4. How large is the Foxye dog?
(a) As tall as a man on his hind legs.
(b) The size of a miniature Dachshund.
(c) The size of a cat.
5. What is the east wall of Loreto's house made of?
(a) Sheets made from Spam cans.
(b) Sheets made from cans of Enca shortening and Fredo dog food.
(c) Sheets made from Friskies cat food and Alpo dog food cans.
(d) Sheets made from Campbell soup cans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chayito die?
2. How does Cuamea train his children?
3. Who was the owner of the brothel where La Malqueridaa was imprisoned after being tricked and sold as a prostitute?
4. Who realizes that it's a dead person not a stray dog that smells so bad?
5. How often did Mrs. Foxye visit the veterinarian?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)