|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Foxye proud of about his family?
(a) They were famous.
(b) They came on the Mayflower and converted the Indians.
(c) They settled the west.
(d) They were wealthy socialites.
2. Who tells the authorities about Loreto's death?
(a) A woman in a nearby shack.
(b) An old woman who sells lottery fractions.
(c) A hippie living nearby.
(d) A Yaqui Indian who knows Loreto.
3. What does Rudolph H. Smith hate?
(a) Anything that smacks of wealth and prestige.
(c) Anthing that looks like poverty and dirt, dark-skinned people.
4. What does Mrs. Foxye name the dog?
5. What is the north wall of Loreto's house almost exclusively made out of?
(a) Coca Cola bottles.
(b) Tecate beer bottles.
(c) Cereal boxes.
(d) Mexican wine bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor the Foxyes call to look at Bobby discover?
2. What had the two men who meet at the end of the book worked at together?
3. Who was the owner of the brothel where La Malqueridaa was imprisoned after being tricked and sold as a prostitute?
4. What is the name of Cuamea's oldest child?
5. How is Bobby dressed when he returns home after being away for years?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)