|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who realizes that it's a dead person not a stray dog that smells so bad?
2. What do the men find in Loreto's house that they fight over?
(a) A bundle of letters addressed to a general.
(b) A military medal.
(c) A small chest in good condition.
(d) A wallet with cash in it.
3. What is the chief physical characteristic of Cuamea's wife?
(a) She is voluptuous.
(b) She has large black eyes.
(c) She has beautiful white teeth.
(d) She is extremely thin.
4. How do the Foxyes avoid having more than one child?
(a) Mr. Foxye has a vasectomy.
(b) Mrs. Foxye gets her tubes tied.
(c) The Foxyes use strict birth control methods.
(d) The Foxyes stop having sex with each other.
5. What is the name of Cuamea's oldest child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Loreto found after he dies?
2. Who is Rosario Cuamea's assistant and inseparable buddy?
3. How often did Mrs. Foxye visit the veterinarian?
4. How old is Bobby Foxye when he is sent away to boarding school?
5. What did the wife of the owner of the superbrothel dress her dogs in?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)