|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jes's want to do when he leaves his hometown?
(a) He wants to get a job and earn money.
(b) He wants to heal everyone he meets.
(c) He wants to change his name and marry.
(d) He wants to become an American citizen.
2. How many children does Cuamea have?
3. What crime does Chuco commit?
(a) He steals a radio.
(b) He beats up a man.
(c) He steals 4 bottles of wine from a liquor store.
(d) He steals food from the supermarket.
4. Who wanted to become a follower of Little Jes's of Bethen?
5. What does Loreto dream?
(a) He has a brood of children he adores.
(b) Of Chayo Cuamea and that the Indian soldiers are stone.
(c) He becomes rich and bestows money to the poor.
(d) He marries a beautiful senorita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chayo rape, stealing her virginity?
2. What happens to Frankie Perez?
3. What is the name of Rudolph H. Smith's wife?
4. How does Chayito die?
5. What is the name of Cuamea's oldest child?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)