|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men find in Loreto's house that they fight over?
(a) A small chest in good condition.
(b) A military medal.
(c) A wallet with cash in it.
(d) A bundle of letters addressed to a general.
2. Who is stabbed to death in the place by the river with the make-shift houses?
(a) An old cripple called "Coffee Pot".
(b) An old woman with a hump on her back.
(c) A hippie called Bobby.
(d) A thief called "One Tooth".
3. What is the name of Rudolph H. Smith's wife?
4. Who is Loreto's godson?
5. Who was the owner of the brothel where La Malqueridaa was imprisoned after being tricked and sold as a prostitute?
(a) Don Jose de Sierra.
(b) Rudolph H. Smith.
(c) Don Mario Miller de Cocuch.
(d) Don Manuel de Loco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Foxyes live?
2. What is Loreto's house constructed of?
3. What is the name of Frankie Perez' father?
4. How many children does Cuamea have?
5. What kind of house do the Foxyes live in?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)