|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A picture of what is in a prominent place in Loreto's house?
(a) An ice cream cone.
(b) A hot fudge sundae.
(c) A birthday cake.
(d) An ice cream popsicle.
2. What crime does Chuco commit?
(a) He beats up a man.
(b) He steals 4 bottles of wine from a liquor store.
(c) He steals a radio.
(d) He steals food from the supermarket.
3. What sentence is Chuco given for his crime?
(a) 5 years in jail.
(b) 2 years in jail.
(c) 4 years in jail.
(d) 3 years in jail.
4. When Bobby runs off, how do his parents find him?
(a) By putting an ad in the paper.
(b) By contacting his friends.
(c) With the help of a private detective.
(d) By waiting to get a letter from him asking for money.
5. What does Frankie's father become like?
(a) A small sparrow.
(b) A desert snake.
(c) A huge black bird.
(d) A desert prairie dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is stabbed to death in the place by the river with the make-shift houses?
2. What do Kite's feet look like?
3. How old is Jes's when he leaves his hometown?
4. Who is the old woman in the black shawl who visits Frankie's grieving parents ?
5. Who are Frankie's father's buddies?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)