|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuamea train his children?
(a) Like guerilla fighters.
(b) To be religious.
(c) Like scholars.
(d) To make money.
2. What is Mr. Foxye proud of about his family?
(a) They were wealthy socialites.
(b) They were famous.
(c) They came on the Mayflower and converted the Indians.
(d) They settled the west.
3. Frankie's father compares his people to what?
(b) Lost souls.
4. A picture of what is in a prominent place in Loreto's house?
(a) An ice cream cone.
(b) A hot fudge sundae.
(c) An ice cream popsicle.
(d) A birthday cake.
5. At the end of what month does Loreto die?
(a) The end of June.
(b) The end of August.
(c) The end of May.
(d) The end of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Foxyes live?
2. Loreto's peg leg falls on whom as he's put on the truck?
3. Who is stabbed to death in the place by the river with the make-shift houses?
4. What does Mrs. Foxye get for the dog at the beauty parlor?
5. What does Frankie's father become like?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)