Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is the Foxye dog?
(a) The size of a cat.
(b) The size of a miniature Dachshund.
(c) As tall as a man on his hind legs.
2. What is the chief physical characteristic of Cuamea's wife?
(a) She is extremely thin.
(b) She is voluptuous.
(c) She has beautiful white teeth.
(d) She has large black eyes.
3. What are the physical dimensions of Loreto's house?
(a) Seven by eight by five feet tall.
(b) Eight by eight by five feet tall.
(c) Eight by six by six feet tall.
(d) Eight by ten by six feet tall.
4. How does Chayito die?
(a) He's shot.
(b) He's poisoned.
(c) He dies of food poisoning.
(d) They hang him.
5. What does the Foxye family dog wear that was unusual?
(a) A richly bejeweled wristwatch on one of its paws.
(b) A diamond-studded collar.
(c) A wreath of flowers around its neck.
(d) A cashmere sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosario Cuamea's assistant and inseparable buddy?
2. What are the garbage collectors called?
3. What is the name of Frankie Perez' father?
4. What crime does Chuco commit?
5. Who is Loreto's godson?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)