|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prisoners does General Cajetes order executed?
2. How do the Foxyes avoid having more than one child?
(a) Mr. Foxye has a vasectomy.
(b) The Foxyes stop having sex with each other.
(c) The Foxyes use strict birth control methods.
(d) Mrs. Foxye gets her tubes tied.
3. What does the Foxye family dog wear that was unusual?
(a) A richly bejeweled wristwatch on one of its paws.
(b) A wreath of flowers around its neck.
(c) A cashmere sweater.
(d) A diamond-studded collar.
4. What kind of house do the Foxyes live in?
(a) A pre-fab, three-bedroom house among identical houses.
(b) A townhouse in the center of town.
(c) A gorgeous mansion with gardens.
(d) An adobe house outside of the town.
5. What's on the make-believe window in Loreto's house?
(a) The portrait of a skinny elected official with little snake eyes.
(b) The portrait of a beautiful young woman.
(c) The picture of a beautiful landscape from a magazine.
(d) A photo of the ocean.
6. What does Mrs. Foxye get for the dog at the beauty parlor?
(a) A massage.
(b) A pedicure and a permanent wave.
(c) Blonde streaks in its hair.
(d) A wig.
7. What are the physical dimensions of Loreto's house?
(a) Eight by eight by five feet tall.
(b) Seven by eight by five feet tall.
(c) Eight by ten by six feet tall.
(d) Eight by six by six feet tall.
8. Who is Loreto's godson?
9. Where do the Foxyes live?
(a) In the U.S. near the border.
10. What military rank does Rosario Cuamea attain during the Revolution?
11. What are the hinges of Loreto's front door made of ?
(a) Bent cans of tunafish.
(b) Bent cans of Spam.
(c) Bent sardine cans.
(d) Bent cans of salmon.
12. What do the men find in Loreto's house that they fight over?
(a) A bundle of letters addressed to a general.
(b) A wallet with cash in it.
(c) A military medal.
(d) A small chest in good condition.
13. What does Loreto dream?
(a) He has a brood of children he adores.
(b) He becomes rich and bestows money to the poor.
(c) Of Chayo Cuamea and that the Indian soldiers are stone.
(d) He marries a beautiful senorita.
14. How is Bobby dressed when he returns home after being away for years?
(a) In clean blue jeans and a plaid shirt.
(b) In a blue suit with a tie.
(c) In overalls with a flannel shirt.
(d) In dirty, colorfully patched hippie clothes.
15. What is the name of Frankie Perez' father?
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bobby runs off, how do his parents find him?
2. How is Chayo Cuamea discharged?
3. How large is the Foxye dog?
4. What crime does Chuco commit?
5. Who is "The Skinny Lady" who Cuamea is constantly referring to?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)