Short Answer Key
Part 1 pp. 1 - 42
1. PILGRIMS IN AZTLAN takes during which decade of the 20th century?
2. How does Loreto earn money?
He washes cars.
3. What is one of the main character traits of Loreto?
4. Who does Loreto meet on their way to church in the beginning of the book?
A well-dressed, wealthy couple.
5. What kind of weather was Loreto hoping for in the beginning of the book?
A rain storm with lightning and thunder.
6. How did Loreto walk?
He walked with difficulty and aching legs.
7. How did the man whom Loreto met on his way to church become wealthy?
He was a corrupt politician who pimped out his wife for power.
8. What was the wealthy man's former occupation?
He was a soldier.
9. What happened to the wealthy man because of the horse he rode?
This section contains 2,404 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)