|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony Baba's mother pay to the writers?
(a) Four dollars and fifty cents a day plus one dozen hot dogs.
(b) Four dollars a day plus a dozen hot dogs.
(c) Five dollars a day plus 2 loaves of French bread.
(d) Five dollars a day plus 10 chili dogs.
2. How old is Jes's when he leaves his hometown?
3. Who organizes a strike against Tony Baba's grandmother?
4. What was Manuel also called?
(b) Papa grande.
(c) The Grim Reaper.
(d) Poncho Gonzalez.
5. How many children do Mr. and Mrs. Foxye have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Foxyes live?
2. What is Mr. Foxye proud of about his family?
3. Where does the narrator run into Chuco ten years later?
4. Where does the narrator go and what work is he seeking?
5. Frankie's father compares his people to what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)