|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is the Foxye dog?
(a) The size of a miniature Dachshund.
(b) As tall as a man on his hind legs.
(d) The size of a cat.
2. What two hobbies did Tony Baba's wife have?
(a) Talking on the phone and collecting money.
(b) Cooking and baking.
(c) Reading and playing the piano.
(d) Knitting and sewing.
3. What is the name of Cuamea's oldest child?
4. What does Mrs. Foxye name the dog?
5. How many men seeking work in the U.S. are rounded up in Tucson and put in lockup?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the poor women and children make money?
2. One of the two men walking across the desert wants to give up but the other persuades him to continue by telling him what?
3. What happens to Frankie Perez?
4. What are the physical dimensions of Loreto's house?
5. What did the wife of the owner of the superbrothel dress her dogs in?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)