|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do an officer and a soldier complain about regarding Chayon and his Yaqui Indians?
(a) That they are uneducated.
(b) That they are taking up arms against the government.
(c) That they are dirty and ragged.
(d) That they are too religious.
2. What kind of weather was Loreto hoping for in the beginning of the book?
(a) A rain storm with lightning and thunder.
(b) A cool, breezy day.
(c) A cloudy day.
(d) A sunny, warm day.
3. What do the men find in Loreto's house that they fight over?
(a) A wallet with cash in it.
(b) A small chest in good condition.
(c) A military medal.
(d) A bundle of letters addressed to a general.
4. What is a parida, the first drink Lencho buys at a bar?
(a) A beer and a glass of tequila.
(b) A glass of vodka.
(c) A glass of whiskey.
(d) A glass of the local wine.
5. What had the two men who meet at the end of the book worked at together?
(a) Digging ditches.
(b) Picking cantaloupes.
(c) Harvesting grapes.
(d) Picking cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. PILGRIMS IN AZTLAN takes during which decade of the 20th century?
2. What was the distinguishing factor about the Babas' bathroom?
3. How often did Mr. and Mrs. Baba bathe?
4. What is Frankie's mother's name?
5. How much money does Lencho get from his sons for Buzz Saw's birthday?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)