|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 pp. 1 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dosa de Cocuch has what bad habit?
(a) She chews gum.
(b) She chews tobacco.
(c) She takes drugs.
(d) She's a chain smoker.
2. How does Tony Baba's grandmother show herself as truly villainous?
(a) She curses God.
(b) She verbally abuses her workers.
(c) She turns a cold shoulder to a poor pregnant relative.
(d) She has her workers deported to avoid paying them.
3. How did Loreto walk?
(a) He walked with quick, short steps.
(b) He walked very straight with good posture.
(c) He almost skipped along.
(d) He walked with difficulty and aching legs.
4. What sign does Chuco imitate?
(a) A sign showing a sleeping Mexican, seemingly a lazy bum.
(b) A sign showing a man drinking tequila.
(c) A sign showing a Mexican crossing the desert.
(d) A sign showing a Mexican dancing on his sombrero.
5. What is one of the main character traits of Loreto?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which worker does Tony Baba's grandmother intensely dislike and why?
2. What do they do to Chalito to try to make him well?
3. What does the name "Malguerida" mean?
4. What kind of character did Tony Baba's grandmother's have?
5. What unusual physical feature did Papa's grandmother have?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)