|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 pp. 1 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of character did Tony Baba's grandmother's have?
(a) She was like a loving mother to him.
(b) She was a fierce revolutionary.
(c) She was reprehensible and exploited and underpaid her workers.
(d) She was a sweet old-fashioned grandmother.
2. Besides the theme of racism, what other theme is used in the book?
(a) Madness created by hunger, abuse and biogtry.
(b) The superiority of men over women.
(c) People who pose as good Christians while exploiting others.
(d) Wealth as the tool of social injustice.
3. What two hobbies did Tony Baba's wife have?
(a) Talking on the phone and collecting money.
(b) Cooking and baking.
(c) Knitting and sewing.
(d) Reading and playing the piano.
4. How often did Mr. and Mrs. Baba bathe?
(a) Once in the evening.
(b) Once in the morning.
(c) Four times a day.
(d) Once a week.
5. Who organizes a strike against Tony Baba's grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Babas talk about together?
2. How did Loreto walk?
3. Why do children pursue Kite?
4. What tongues does Jes's of Bethlehem seem to speak?
5. Which worker does Tony Baba's grandmother intensely dislike and why?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)