|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 pp. 1 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Chalito's coffin.
(a) It's blue with white wings.
(b) It's a pine box lined with fir branches.
(c) It's pale blue with angels painted on it.
(d) It's white with a gold cross painted on it.
2. What is one of the main character traits of Loreto?
3. What does Tony Baba's grandmother do when a strike is organized against her?
(a) She fires her workers.
(b) She holds up the workers' salaries.
(c) She decides to go out to dinner to chill out.
(d) She closes her business permanently.
4. PILGRIMS IN AZTLAN takes during which decade of the 20th century?
(a) The 70s.
(b) The 80s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 60s.
5. Where does the narrator go and what work is he seeking?
(a) He goes back to Mexico to work on a farm.
(b) He goes to Phoenix to work in construction.
(c) He goes to Tucson to become a waiter in a Mexican restaurant.
(d) He goes to California to become a panhandler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tony Baba's wife like?
2. What kind of character did Tony Baba's grandmother's have?
3. Who organizes a strike against Tony Baba's grandmother?
4. What was the wealthy man's former occupation?
5. What tongues does Jes's of Bethlehem seem to speak?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)