|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 pp. 42 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two characteristics of Don de Cocuch?
(a) He's old and weak.
(b) He's kind and jolly.
(c) He's coarse and crude.
(d) He's fat and lazy.
2. What was Tony Baba's wife like?
(a) She was warm and friendly to everyone.
(b) She was frigid and adored her cat.
(c) She was an intellectual.
(d) She was a homebody who loved cleaning her house.
3. Which worker does Tony Baba's grandmother intensely dislike and why?
4. What is one of the main character traits of Loreto?
5. How did Loreto walk?
(a) He walked very straight with good posture.
(b) He almost skipped along.
(c) He walked with difficulty and aching legs.
(d) He walked with quick, short steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monon Lopez do?
2. What did the Babas talk about together?
3. How does an old woman named Candelita finally sell her lottery tickets?
4. What is a parida?
5. Don de Cocuch spent a lot of time around what animals?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)