|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jes's when people try to convince him that he's a miracle worker?
2. Lorenzo is what kind of a man?
(a) He's a naturally happy and laughing man.
(b) He's a droopy, pessimistic man.
(c) He's an angry, argumentative man.
(d) He's a totally logical and analytical man.
3. How many men seeking work in the U.S. are rounded up in Tucson and put in lockup?
4. What kind of character did Tony Baba's grandmother's have?
(a) She was reprehensible and exploited and underpaid her workers.
(b) She was like a loving mother to him.
(c) She was a fierce revolutionary.
(d) She was a sweet old-fashioned grandmother.
5. Who is Kite?
(a) A fat, dirty man with swollen feet and a dirty beard.
(b) Loreto's old cousin.
(c) A young chicano boy who washes cars for money.
(d) A good friend of Tony Baba and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers want to do to Chayo Cuamea?
2. How old is Jes's when he leaves his hometown?
3. How do the Foxyes avoid having more than one child?
4. What was Manuel also called?
5. After he gives up washing cars, what does Loreto do for money?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)