Part 1 pp. 1 - 42
1. PILGRIMS IN AZTLAN takes during which decade of the 20th century?
(a) The 80s.
(b) The 60s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 70s.
2. How does Loreto earn money?
(a) He is a panhandler.
(b) He sells vegetables at the side of the road.
(c) He sells tourist items.
(d) He washes cars.
3. What is one of the main character traits of Loreto?
4. Who does Loreto meet on their way to church in the beginning of the book?
(a) A poor chicano couple
(b) A well-dressed, wealthy couple.
(c) A large Mexican family.
(d) Two American tourists.
5. What kind of weather was Loreto hoping for in the beginning of the book?
(a) A cloudy day.
(b) A cool, breezy day.
(c) A rain storm with lightning and thunder.
(d) A sunny, warm day.
6. How did Loreto walk?
(a) He walked very straight with good posture.
(b) He almost skipped along.
(c) He walked with quick, short steps.
(d) He walked with difficulty and aching legs.
This section contains 4,763 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)