1. PILGRIMS IN AZTLAN takes during which decade of the 20th century?
(a) The 80s.
(b) The 50s.
(c) The 60s.
(d) The 70s.
2. How does Loreto earn money?
(a) He washes cars.
(b) He sells vegetables at the side of the road.
(c) He sells tourist items.
(d) He is a panhandler.
3. What is one of the main character traits of Loreto?
4. Who does Loreto meet on their way to church in the beginning of the book?
(a) A large Mexican family.
(b) A well-dressed, wealthy couple.
(c) Two American tourists.
(d) A poor chicano couple
5. What kind of weather was Loreto hoping for in the beginning of the book?
(a) A sunny, warm day.
(b) A cloudy day.
(c) A rain storm with lightning and thunder.
(d) A cool, breezy day.
6. How did Loreto walk?
(a) He walked with quick, short steps.
(b) He walked very straight with good posture.
(c) He walked with difficulty and aching legs.
(d) He almost skipped along.
This section contains 4,763 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)