Part 1 pp. 1 - 42
1. PILGRIMS IN AZTLAN takes during which decade of the 20th century?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 60s.
(d) The 80s.
2. How does Loreto earn money?
(a) He sells tourist items.
(b) He is a panhandler.
(c) He sells vegetables at the side of the road.
(d) He washes cars.
3. What is one of the main character traits of Loreto?
4. Who does Loreto meet on their way to church in the beginning of the book?
(a) A large Mexican family.
(b) A well-dressed, wealthy couple.
(c) Two American tourists.
(d) A poor chicano couple
5. What kind of weather was Loreto hoping for in the beginning of the book?
(a) A rain storm with lightning and thunder.
(b) A cloudy day.
(c) A sunny, warm day.
(d) A cool, breezy day.
6. How did Loreto walk?
(a) He walked very straight with good posture.
(b) He almost skipped along.
(c) He walked with quick, short steps.
(d) He walked with difficulty and aching legs.
This section contains 4,763 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)