|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time will Isaac's final plan against the slake moths be completed?
(a) 12:00 midnight.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 10:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 pm.
2. How are the slake moth eggs, and their mother, killed?
(a) With flintlock pistols.
(b) With nightmares.
(c) With flame throwers.
(d) With toxic chemical acid.
3. How does the Weaver feel about his performance against the slake moths?
4. How old is Andrej Shelbornek?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways Lin has been damaged during her time away from Isaac?
(a) Her abdomen is torn open.
(b) Her wings have been torn off.
(c) She is blind.
(d) Her body is covered in scars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Andrej killed?
2. How do the Cactacae intend to kill the slake moths?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the climate inside the Glasshouse?
4. What does Mr. Motley threaten to do to Lin in a ransom note?
5. What do the travelers use to guide their way as they leave New Crobuzan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths hiding out in their buildings?
2. What is the Glasshouse, and why does Isaac go there?
3. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
4. What does Isaac find when he searches Lin's apartment to warn her about the impeding militia?
5. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
6. What unexpected visitor stops at Isaac's house following the final slake moth attack?
7. What is the Weaver doing in the Glasshouse?
8. How does the crew manage to weave the dream cable throughout the entire city?
9. How does Shadrack die?
10. How are the four fugitive greeted when they arrive at the Construct Compound?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)