|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of town is the Glasshouse located in?
2. Which of the following strange behaviors is NOT exhibited by the fearful people of New Crobuzan?
(a) Accidents due to drowsiness.
(b) Periods of narcolepsy.
(c) Frequent nightmares.
(d) Lack of sleep.
3. At what time will Isaac's final plan against the slake moths be completed?
(a) 12:00 midnight.
(b) 10:00 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 pm.
4. Where are the travelers headed?
(a) To New York.
(b) The novel does not say.
(c) To the Glasshouse.
(d) To Almadon.
5. When Isaac awakens from his unconsciousness, what does he smell all around him?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what angle is the electric cable inserted into the ground?
2. How do the Cactacae intend to kill the slake moths?
3. After sunset, how many slake moths does Isaac see take flight into the night sky?
4. What is interesting about Isaac's attire when he goes to meet the Weaver?
5. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at 11:00 p.m. at the Glasshouse?
2. What is the Weaver doing in the Glasshouse?
3. Who is Andrej Shelbornek?
4. How are the four fugitive greeted when they arrive at the Construct Compound?
5. How is the final slake moth killed?
6. How does Isaac react to the request of his unexpected visitor?
7. How does the crew manage to weave the dream cable throughout the entire city?
8. What does Isaac find when he searches Lin's apartment to warn her about the impeding militia?
9. Why does Isaac visit Canker River?
10. What request does the unexpected guest make of Isaac?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)