|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dead body does Isaac find in Lin's apartment?
2. When Isaac awakens from his unconsciousness after his arrest, where is he?
(a) In his laboratory.
(b) In an abandoned barn.
(c) In a sewer.
(d) In a hospital.
3. What type of constructs does Isaac take into the Glasshouse with him?
(a) Bird constructs.
(b) Fish constructs.
(c) Insect constructs.
(d) Monkey constructs.
4. What evening hour do the streets in the Glasshouse close down?
(b) 8:00 pm.
(c) 11:00 pm.
(d) 5:30 pm.
5. Where will Isaac's final plan take place?
(a) At the Weird Circus.
(b) At the Construct Council.
(c) At the Glasshouse.
(d) At Perdido Street Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town does Isaac recover from his unconsciousness?
2. What does Mr. Motley want from Isaac in exchange for Lin's safety.
3. What does Derkhan bribe the nurse with in order to purchase Andrej?
4. How does the nurse feel about selling Andrej to Derkhan?
5. Who is the slake moth's final victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shadrack die?
2. How is the final slake moth killed?
3. What request does the unexpected guest make of Isaac?
4. Why doesn't Lemuel want to continue Isaac's search for Lin?
5. What happens at 11:00 p.m. at the Glasshouse?
6. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
7. What is the mood of the novel as it comes to a close?
8. How are the four fugitive greeted when they arrive at the Construct Compound?
9. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths hiding out in their buildings?
10. Where does Isaac awaken after being kidnapped by the Weaver?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)