|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the large slake moth lying "languorously" on the floor when Isaac approaches her?
(a) Because she is injured.
(b) Because she is just waking from a nap.
(c) Because she is digesting her food.
(d) Because she is in labor.
2. What stench does Isaac follow, which leads him straight to a slake moth?
(a) The smell of almond extract.
(b) The smell of rotting flesh.
(c) The smell of spoiled milk.
(d) The smell of musty flowers.
3. Who kills the first slake moth?
(a) It kills itself.
(b) Mayor Rudgutter.
(c) The construct council.
(d) The Weaver.
4. How do the Cactacae intend to kill the slake moths?
(a) With religious prayer.
(b) With light beams.
(c) With rocket launchers.
(d) With water waves.
5. When Isaac awakens from his unconsciousness after his arrest, where is he?
(a) In a sewer.
(b) In his laboratory.
(c) In an abandoned barn.
(d) In a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Isaac's final plan take place?
2. What direction do the travelers head at the end of the novel?
3. In what town does Isaac recover from his unconsciousness?
4. Who convinces Isaac that Lin is already dead and that it would be a waste of time to search for her?
5. How much longer does Andrej Shelbornek have to live before he is purchased by Derkhan?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)