|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Isaac's crew does the mother slake moth manage to kill before she dies?
(a) The Weaver.
(c) The Construct Council.
2. What noise startles Isaac away from Lin?
(a) A small child crying.
(b) Screaming outside the window.
(c) A knocking at the door.
(d) Wings beating against the roof.
3. How does Isaac manage to thread the electric wires throughout the city?
(a) With many hours of hard work and diligence.
(b) With the help of the constructs.
(c) With the help of hundreds of volunteers.
(d) He doesn't manage to thread the wire through the entire city.
4. Who do the Cactacae police kill in the scuffle following the mother slake moth's death?
(d) Mr. Motley.
5. How old is Andrej Shelbornek?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Andrej killed?
2. Where are the travelers headed?
3. How do the moths feeding on dreams die?
4. Whose dreams are NOT used to lure the slake moths to the trap?
5. What direction do the travelers head at the end of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Isaac and Lin head at the end of the novel?
2. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
3. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
4. What does Isaac find when he searches Lin's apartment to warn her about the impeding militia?
5. How does Shadrack die?
6. How do the three slake moths die in the city center?
7. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
8. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
9. Why does Isaac visit Canker River?
10. What unexpected visitor stops at Isaac's house following the final slake moth attack?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)