|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the parasitic creatures around the militia men's necks resemble?
(a) Moth wings.
(b) Puppy dog eyes.
(c) Human hands.
(d) Serpent tails.
2. What part of town is the Glasshouse located in?
3. Where does Isaac connect Andrej to the electric cable?
(a) At the river.
(b) At the laboratory.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At the train station.
4. How many constructs does Isaac count at the council?
5. What type of creatures live in the Glasshouse?
(a) Bird-human hybrids.
(b) Plant-human hybrids.
(c) Machine-human hybrids.
(d) Fish-human hybrids.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Andrej killed?
2. In what town does Isaac recover from his unconsciousness?
3. How are the slake moth eggs, and their mother, killed?
4. Who unexpectedly visits Isaac after he falls asleep with Lin?
5. After sunset, how many slake moths does Isaac see take flight into the night sky?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Weaver doing in the Glasshouse?
2. Why does Isaac visit Canker River?
3. How do the Cactacae police react when they see Isaac running through their streets?
4. Where do Isaac and Lin head at the end of the novel?
5. How does Isaac react to the request of his unexpected visitor?
6. How do the three slake moths die in the city center?
7. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
8. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
9. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
10. Where does Isaac awaken after being kidnapped by the Weaver?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)