|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the first slake moth?
(a) Mayor Rudgutter.
(b) The construct council.
(c) It kills itself.
(d) The Weaver.
2. How is Andrej killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He dies of old age.
(c) He does not die, he runs away.
(d) He is eaten by the slake moths.
3. Where is Isaac arrested?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the library.
(c) In his laboratory.
(d) Running through the city streets.
4. Which of the following characters says, "Marvelous. You've got a vacuum cleaner on your side!"
5. Why can't the slake moths be killed?
(a) Slake moths can easily be killed with silver-handled knives.
(b) Because they are immediately reincarnated.
(c) Because their bodies are too strong.
(d) Because they exist in an alternate reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isaac clutch in fear after leaving Lin's side?
2. After sunset, how many slake moths does Isaac see take flight into the night sky?
3. Whose dead body does Isaac find in Lin's apartment?
4. When Isaac awakens from his unconsciousness, what does he smell all around him?
5. How many slake moths head toward Isaac's dream trap?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Andrej Shelbornek?
2. How do the Cactacae police react when they see Isaac running through their streets?
3. How does Shadrack die?
4. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
5. What request does the unexpected guest make of Isaac?
6. How are the four fugitive greeted when they arrive at the Construct Compound?
7. How do the three slake moths die in the city center?
8. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
9. Where do Isaac and Lin head at the end of the novel?
10. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)