|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evening hour do the streets in the Glasshouse close down?
(a) 11:00 pm.
(b) 5:30 pm.
(c) 8:00 pm.
2. What is the mood of the novel in its final chapter?
3. Where is Isaac arrested?
(a) In his laboratory.
(b) At the bar.
(c) Running through the city streets.
(d) At the library.
4. What does Mr. Motley want from Isaac in exchange for Lin's safety.
5. When Isaac awakens from his unconsciousness, what does he smell all around him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who / what does Isaac want to warn Lin about after his arrest?
2. How many constructs does Isaac count at the council?
3. What do the travelers use to guide their way as they leave New Crobuzan?
4. Where do Isaac and his crew sleep on the night they search for Lin?
5. Who do the Cactacae police kill in the scuffle following the mother slake moth's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
2. How does Isaac react to the request of his unexpected visitor?
3. How do the members of MontJohn Rescue dress?
4. How does Shadrack die?
5. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
6. What is the mood of the novel as it comes to a close?
7. What unexpected visitor stops at Isaac's house following the final slake moth attack?
8. Where do Isaac and Lin head at the end of the novel?
9. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
10. How are the four fugitive greeted when they arrive at the Construct Compound?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)