|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evening hour do the streets in the Glasshouse close down?
(b) 8:00 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
(d) 11:00 pm.
2. Where is Lin being held at the time of Isaac's arrest?
(a) At Mr. Motley's.
(b) At Mayor Rudgutter's.
(c) At Dr. Barbile's.
(d) At the insane asylum.
3. What floor of her apartment building does Lin live on?
(a) The 1st floor.
(b) The 9th floor.
(c) The 7th floor.
(d) The 4th floor.
4. What is the construct council made of?
(b) Wires and batteries.
5. Why does Isaac wear a special helmet as he stalks the slake moths?
(a) So the moths can't steal his dreams.
(b) So the moths can't hear his thoughts.
(c) So the moths can't smell his hair.
(d) So the moths can't eat his brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise startles Isaac away from Lin?
2. Who unexpectedly visits Isaac after he falls asleep with Lin?
3. At what angle is the electric cable inserted into the ground?
4. What type of constructs does Isaac take into the Glasshouse with him?
5. Which of the following is NOT part of the militia men's uniform?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the slake moth killed at the Construct Compound?
2. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
3. What is waiting for Isaac in the room that "reeks of rotting flesh"?
4. How does the crew manage to weave the dream cable throughout the entire city?
5. Where does Isaac awaken after being kidnapped by the Weaver?
6. Who is Andrej Shelbornek?
7. Where do Isaac and Lin head at the end of the novel?
8. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
9. What happens at 11:00 p.m. at the Glasshouse?
10. Why doesn't Lemuel want to continue Isaac's search for Lin?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)