|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
(a) A small boy.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A teenaged-man.
(d) A middle-aged female.
2. Who unexpectedly visits Isaac after he falls asleep with Lin?
(a) A Slake Moth.
(c) Mr. Motley.
(d) A Garuda-Bird.
3. Where do Isaac and his crew sleep on the night they search for Lin?
(a) In the underbrush.
(b) In an abandoned barn.
(c) Near the railway tracks.
(d) Underneath the bridge.
4. What noise startles Isaac away from Lin?
(a) A small child crying.
(b) Screaming outside the window.
(c) Wings beating against the roof.
(d) A knocking at the door.
5. Whose dreams are NOT used to lure the slake moths to the trap?
(c) The Weaver's.
(d) The construct council's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yagharek throw on the slake moth's back, saving its final victim's life?
2. Where will Isaac's final plan take place?
3. How does Isaac manage to thread the electric wires throughout the city?
4. What part of Isaac's body is chopped off during his arrest?
5. Who / what does Isaac want to warn Lin about after his arrest?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)