|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction do the travelers head at the end of the novel?
2. After the final attack, how long does Isaac hold Lin?
(a) Until she falls asleep.
(b) Until she dies.
(c) Until she is strong enough to walk on her own.
(d) Until his arms grow weak.
3. What is the construct council made of?
(b) Wires and batteries.
4. Who knocks out Andrej Shelbornek?
5. What crime is Yagharke allegedly guilty of committing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Isaac manage to thread the electric wires throughout the city?
2. At what angle is the electric cable inserted into the ground?
3. How are the slake moth eggs, and their mother, killed?
4. Where do Isaac and his crew sleep on the night they search for Lin?
5. What part of Isaac's body is chopped off during his arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Weaver doing in the Glasshouse?
2. Who is Andrej Shelbornek?
3. What is waiting for Isaac in the room that "reeks of rotting flesh"?
4. What is the mood of the novel as it comes to a close?
5. What request does the unexpected guest make of Isaac?
6. How do the Cactacae police react when they see Isaac running through their streets?
7. How does the crew manage to weave the dream cable throughout the entire city?
8. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
9. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
10. How does Isaac react to the request of his unexpected visitor?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)