|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what river does Isaac meet the Weaver?
(a) The Cobra River.
(b) The Canker River.
(c) The Cancer River.
(d) The Cactus River.
2. At what time will Isaac's final plan against the slake moths be completed?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) 8:00 pm.
(c) 10:00 pm.
(d) 12:00 midnight.
3. Who / what does Isaac want to warn Lin about after his arrest?
(a) The Weaver.
(b) Mr. Motley.
(c) The Militia.
(d) The slake moths.
4. How do the moths feeding on dreams die?
(a) They are set on fire.
(b) They drown.
(c) They explode.
(d) They die of fright.
5. How many shots does Derkhan fire at Mr. Motley?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths?
2. Where does Isaac connect Andrej to the electric cable?
3. What noise startles Isaac away from Lin?
4. In what town does Isaac recover from his unconsciousness?
5. What is the mood of the novel in its final chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
2. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
3. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths hiding out in their buildings?
4. Who is Andrej Shelbornek?
5. How is the final slake moth killed?
6. How do the members of MontJohn Rescue dress?
7. How are the four fugitive greeted when they arrive at the Construct Compound?
8. Why does Isaac visit Canker River?
9. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
10. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)