|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Isaac and his crew sleep on the night they search for Lin?
(a) Near the railway tracks.
(b) Underneath the bridge.
(c) In the underbrush.
(d) In an abandoned barn.
2. Whose dreams are NOT used to lure the slake moths to the trap?
(a) The Weaver's.
(c) The construct council's.
3. Which of the following is NOT part of the militia men's uniform?
(a) Flintlock pistols.
(c) Shields and body armor.
(d) Backward facing mirrors.
4. Which of the following characters does NOT go to the Glasshouse with Isaac?
5. How old is Andrej Shelbornek?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Isaac's colleagues was the only one to be arrested with him?
2. What type of constructs does Isaac take into the Glasshouse with him?
3. How are the slake moth eggs, and their mother, killed?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT leave New Crobuzan at the end of the novel?
5. Which of the following strange behaviors is NOT exhibited by the fearful people of New Crobuzan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
2. How do the Cactacae police react when they see Isaac running through their streets?
3. Where do Isaac and Lin head at the end of the novel?
4. How does Isaac react to the request of his unexpected visitor?
5. What is the mood of the novel as it comes to a close?
6. What does Isaac find when he searches Lin's apartment to warn her about the impeding militia?
7. What request does the unexpected guest make of Isaac?
8. How do the three slake moths die in the city center?
9. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
10. How does the crew manage to weave the dream cable throughout the entire city?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)