|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many constructs does Isaac count at the council?
2. What type of insect is a Remude human mixed with?
(a) A praying mantis.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A fire ant.
(d) A cockroach.
3. Where will Isaac's final plan take place?
(a) At the Construct Council.
(b) At the Weird Circus.
(c) At Perdido Street Station.
(d) At the Glasshouse.
4. What type of constructs does Isaac take into the Glasshouse with him?
(a) Fish constructs.
(b) Bird constructs.
(c) Monkey constructs.
(d) Insect constructs.
5. How much longer does Andrej Shelbornek have to live before he is purchased by Derkhan?
(a) Six days.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Andrej killed?
2. How are the slake moth eggs, and their mother, killed?
3. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths?
4. Why must Isaac enter the Glasshouse through the sewer system?
5. Which member of Isaac's crew does the mother slake moth manage to kill before she dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Isaac and Lin head at the end of the novel?
2. What request does the unexpected guest make of Isaac?
3. How is the final slake moth killed?
4. What is the Glasshouse, and why does Isaac go there?
5. How do the three slake moths die in the city center?
6. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
7. Why does Isaac visit Canker River?
8. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
9. What does Derkhan purchase from the local hospital?
10. How does Shadrack die?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)