|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the university does Isaac work for?
(a) The English department.
(b) The custodial department.
(c) The Physics department.
(d) The technics department.
2. Who sold Isaac the slake moth pupa?
(a) Benjamin Flex.
(d) Mayor Rudgutter.
3. How was Benjamin Flex tortured?
(a) He was beaten to death.
(b) His limbs were chopped off.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) He was blinded.
4. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
(a) A flintlock pistol.
(b) A spool of yarn.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) A sack of gold coins.
5. Who sells colorberries?
(a) The Khepri Children.
(b) The Khepri Women.
(c) The Khepri Elders.
(d) The Khepri Men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lin accept Mr. Motley's proposal?
2. What type of insect does Isaac find in his bed when he wakes up in the morning?
3. Which of the following is NOT an adjective used to describe Mayor Rudgutter?
4. What color are the slake moth's claws?
5. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Derkhan Blueday find out about Benjamin Flex through the help of an outside source?
2. How do the Garudas react when Isaac comes to visit them in the Sputter?
3. What is Kinken?
4. What type of scientist would Isaac say he is?
5. Who is Yagharek, and what does he want from Isaac?
6. What strange trade does Mayor Rudgutter make with the Weaver in exchange for his services?
7. How are Isaac and his friends captured by the militia?
8. Who does Isaac meet for dinner at the Clock and Cocker, and what do they discuss?
9. Who is Mr. Motley?
10. What sounds does Isaac wake to in the morning of the novel's first chapter?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)