|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ged do for a living?
(a) He is a computer software engineer.
(b) He is a militia man.
(c) He is a librarian.
(d) He is a professor.
2. Why does Lin accept Mr. Motley's proposal?
(a) Because she has nothing else to do.
(b) Because she wants to make Isaac jealous.
(c) Because she needs the money.
(d) Because she finds him interesting.
3. Who sold Isaac the slake moth pupa?
(a) Benjamin Flex.
(c) Mayor Rudgutter.
4. Why was Benjamin Flex arrested?
(a) For stealing from the city kitty.
(b) For damaging council property.
(c) For overfishing.
(d) For supporting strikers.
5. Which of the following is NOT an adjective used to describe Mayor Rudgutter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Isaac go to research for Yagharek's project?
2. What devastating event happened in the year 1545?
3. What is the name of the assistant who works at the University library?
4. Which of the following activities is taking place outside of Isaac's window at the opening of the novel?
5. What is the name of the the flying wyrman handyman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Isaac meet for dinner at the Clock and Cocker, and what do they discuss?
2. What does Derkhan Blueday find out about Benjamin Flex through the help of an outside source?
3. Why does Isaac suddenly set all his winged laboratory creatures free?
4. How are Isaac and his friends captured by the militia?
5. What is a Cactacae?
6. What project was Dr. Barbile working on before it was cancelled by the government?
7. How does Isaac feel about seeing the garuda at the circus?
8. What has changed about Isaac's construct during the time it was away?
9. Who does Isaac blame for the escape of his slake moth?
10. Why does the slake moth attack Lumlamai?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)