|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following couples is the slake moth's next victim?
(a) An old woman and her dog.
(b) A barman and his patron.
(c) A mother and her infant child.
(d) A prostitute and her customer.
2. After Lin eats colorberries, from which part of her body does she secrete them?
(a) From her head.
(b) From her fingertips.
(c) From her bottom.
(d) From her abdomen.
3. What type of bird does Isaac have hanging to a cross in the center of the laboratory?
(a) A dove.
(b) A robin.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A pigeon.
4. How was Benjamin Flex tortured?
(a) All of the answers are true.
(b) He was blinded.
(c) His limbs were chopped off.
(d) He was beaten to death.
5. What do Isaac and Yagharek believe the larva will become when it emerges from its chrysalis?
(a) A flying creature.
(b) A swimming creature.
(c) A shrieking creature.
(d) They have no idea what it will become.
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint do Isaac's laboratory partners have about sharing the room with Isaac?
2. What does Isaac accidentally explode in his crisis engine?
3. What day of the week does Lin celebrate her new commission from Mr. Motley?
4. Who / What does Rudgutter bribe the Weaver to get rid of?
5. What are Vodyanoi famous for making?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Isaac meet for dinner at the Clock and Cocker, and what do they discuss?
2. Why is Vermishank killed?
3. Who is Yagharek, and what does he want from Isaac?
4. What disagreement do Issac and Yagharek have about the power source that will be used to propel his flight?
5. How do the Garudas react when Isaac comes to visit them in the Sputter?
6. What has changed about Isaac's construct during the time it was away?
7. What does Lin look like?
8. What is Kinken?
9. What is a Cactacae?
10. How are Isaac and his friends captured by the militia?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)