|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what season of the year do the slake moths hatch?
2. Which type of energy is Isaac most interested in?
(a) Crisis Energy.
(b) Thermal Energy.
(c) Kinetic Energy.
(d) Nuclear Energy.
3. What color are the slake moth's claws?
4. Which of the following groups of people is NOT a group Lin would typically hang out with?
5. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
(b) Orange Juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Isaac live on?
2. How do Isaac and Lin's new projects affect their relationship?
3. What does Benjamin do for a living?
4. What neighborhood did Lin grow up in?
5. What day of the week does Lin celebrate her new commission from Mr. Motley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the details of Dr. Barbile's death?
2. Why does David find himself in Room 17 of Spit Hearth?
3. What happens at 11:00 p.m. at the Glasshouse?
4. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
5. What is waiting for Isaac in the room that "reeks of rotting flesh"?
6. Why does Isaac suddenly set all his winged laboratory creatures free?
7. How does Isaac feel about seeing the garuda at the circus?
8. What type of scientist would Isaac say he is?
9. What plan to kill the slake moths does Isaac concoct with the help of the Constructs?
10. Who does the mayor reach out to for help when he hears of the slake moth's attacks?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)