|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a construct?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A servant.
(c) A robot.
(d) All of the answers are true.
2. Who owns the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) Black Kate.
(b) Green Kate.
(c) Red Kate.
(d) Blue Kate.
3. What room number does David frequent while he's in the prostitution part of town?
(a) Room 007.
(b) Room 37.
(c) Room 27.
(d) Room 17.
4. What complaint do Isaac's laboratory partners have about sharing the room with Isaac?
(a) He never pays his rent on time.
(b) He is very rude.
(c) He is very untidy.
(d) They have no complaints about Isaac.
5. What does Isaac do for a living?
(a) He is a librarian.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) He is a scientist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the slake moths feed off of?
2. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
3. How do Isaac and Lin's new projects affect their relationship?
4. How does Yagharek pay Isaac for his work?
5. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Isaac blame for the escape of his slake moth?
2. Who does Isaac meet for dinner at the Clock and Cocker, and what do they discuss?
3. How does Isaac feel about seeing the garuda at the circus?
4. What is a Cactacae?
5. Who is Mr. Motley?
6. Who does the mayor reach out to for help when he hears of the slake moth's attacks?
7. Why are Lublamaie and David irritated with Isaac at the laboratory?
8. What disagreement do Issac and Yagharek have about the power source that will be used to propel his flight?
9. Why does David find himself in Room 17 of Spit Hearth?
10. How do the Garudas react when Isaac comes to visit them in the Sputter?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)