|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an adjective used to describe Mayor Rudgutter?
2. What is the name of the prostitution part of town?
(a) Salt Lick Alley.
(b) Sparrow's Landing.
(c) Spit Hearth.
(d) Shine Shelter.
3. Who / What does Rudgutter bribe the Weaver to get rid of?
(a) Benjamin Flex.
(b) The dock strikers.
(c) The slake moths.
(d) Mr. Motley.
4. Where have the wings from the Remade Garuda come from?
(a) From a pterodactyl.
(b) From a buzzard.
(c) From a sparrow.
(d) From an eagle.
5. Where does Isaac keep the large larvae in his laboratory?
(a) In a cage.
(b) In a shoebox.
(c) In an aquarium.
(d) In a fishbowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
2. How long are the Weaver's legs?
3. What devastating event happened in the year 1545?
4. What type of energy does Yagharek wish Isaac to use when working on his new wings?
5. What day of the week does Lin celebrate her new commission from Mr. Motley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David find himself in Room 17 of Spit Hearth?
2. Why are Lublamaie and David irritated with Isaac at the laboratory?
3. What does Lin tell Isaac she must purchase for her in the morning of the novel's first chapter?
4. Who is Yagharek, and what does he want from Isaac?
5. How are Isaac and his friends captured by the militia?
6. Why is Vermishank killed?
7. How does Isaac feel about seeing the garuda at the circus?
8. What does Vodyanoi sculpt?
9. How do the Garudas react when Isaac comes to visit them in the Sputter?
10. What does Derkhan Blueday find out about Benjamin Flex through the help of an outside source?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)