|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Lin fear Mr. Motley has?
2. When were Yagharek's wings damaged?
(a) During puberty.
(b) In a terrible accident.
(c) At birth.
(d) After his life of crime.
3. What are Yagharek's wings made of?
(a) He does not have wings.
4. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
(a) A flintlock pistol.
(b) A spool of yarn.
(c) A sack of gold coins.
(d) A pair of scissors.
5. Where does Isaac keep the large larvae in his laboratory?
(a) In an aquarium.
(b) In a cage.
(c) In a fishbowl.
(d) In a shoebox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
2. How are Isaac and Lin related?
3. What devastating event happened in the year 1545?
4. What is Lin's race?
5. Who was Derkhan concerned with when she visited the communicatrix?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the grub look like when it emerges from its pupa?
2. What immediate studying does Isaac do to prepare for his work with Yagharke?
3. Why does the slake moth attack Lumlamai?
4. How are Isaac and his friends captured by the militia?
5. What does Lin tell Isaac she must purchase for her in the morning of the novel's first chapter?
6. Who does the mayor reach out to for help when he hears of the slake moth's attacks?
7. Who does Isaac blame for the escape of his slake moth?
8. Why does David find himself in Room 17 of Spit Hearth?
9. Why are Lublamaie and David irritated with Isaac at the laboratory?
10. What is a Cactacae?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)