|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who / What does Rudgutter bribe the Weaver to get rid of?
(a) The slake moths.
(b) Benjamin Flex.
(c) Mr. Motley.
(d) The dock strikers.
2. Who is NOT part of the posse that attempts to speak with Dr. Barbile about the slake moths?
3. What is a communicatrix?
(a) A television news reporter.
(b) A spiritual medium.
(c) A sign language teacher.
(d) A newspaper journalist.
4. Which class system does Derkhan and her family fit into?
(a) The white collar class
(b) The working class.
(c) The elite class.
(d) The impoverished class.
5. What does Lin use colorberries for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is interesting about the slake moth's tongue?
2. What color are the slake moth's claws?
3. What is a construct?
4. What condition does Lin fear Mr. Motley has?
5. What does Benjamin do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the slake moth attack Lumlamai?
2. Who does Isaac blame for the escape of his slake moth?
3. What is Kinken?
4. What type of scientist would Isaac say he is?
5. Who does the mayor reach out to for help when he hears of the slake moth's attacks?
6. Who does Isaac meet for dinner at the Clock and Cocker, and what do they discuss?
7. What does the grub look like when it emerges from its pupa?
8. How do the people of New Crobuzon react when they hear that Isaac is studying flying creatures?
9. Who is Mr. Motley?
10. What does Lin look like?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)