|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Isaac and Lin's new projects affect their relationship?
(a) The work makes them both more affectionate.
(b) They begin spending more time together.
(c) The work makes them both more irritable.
(d) They begin spending less time together.
2. What is interesting about the mafadet's skin?
(a) It is covered in scales.
(b) It is covered in lion fur.
(c) It is covered in scars.
(d) It is covered in feathers.
3. What day of the week does Lin celebrate her new commission from Mr. Motley?
4. After Lin eats colorberries, from which part of her body does she secrete them?
(a) From her fingertips.
(b) From her head.
(c) From her bottom.
(d) From her abdomen.
5. What street does Isaac live on?
(a) Solomon Street.
(b) Starlight Street.
(c) Shadrach Street.
(d) Sassafras Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lin's race?
2. What does Isaac fuss about most when he wakes up in the morning?
3. What room number does David frequent while he's in the prostitution part of town?
4. Which of the following types of insect is NOT hoarded for sale when the people of New Crobuzan find out that Isaac is working on new research?
5. How does the slake moth kill Dr. Barbile?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Cactacae police react when they see Isaac running through their streets?
2. What is most shocking to Isaac about the humans that run the Construct Compound?
3. How does Isaac treat Lin after the final slake moth attack?
4. Where does Isaac awaken after being kidnapped by the Weaver?
5. What happens at 11:00 p.m. at the Glasshouse?
6. How do the members of MontJohn Rescue dress?
7. What is a Cactacae?
8. How do the three slake moths die in the city center?
9. How do the people of New Crobuzon react when they hear that Isaac is studying flying creatures?
10. Who is Andrej Shelbornek?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)