|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body is Lin missing?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her stomach.
2. Why does Lin accept Mr. Motley's proposal?
(a) Because she needs the money.
(b) Because she wants to make Isaac jealous.
(c) Because she has nothing else to do.
(d) Because she finds him interesting.
3. From which department of the government does the parliament clerk receive the box of grubs?
(a) National Security.
(b) Animal Management and Control.
(c) Research and Development.
(d) Parks and Recreation.
4. What is the name of the assistant who works at the University library?
5. What does Benjamin do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a police officer.
(c) He is a banker.
(d) He is a butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is the Weaver?
2. What is the name of the bar Isaac frequents?
3. How do Isaac and Lin's new projects affect their relationship?
4. What devastating event happened in the year 1545?
5. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has changed about Isaac's construct during the time it was away?
2. Why are Lublamaie and David irritated with Isaac at the laboratory?
3. What type of scientist would Isaac say he is?
4. Who does Isaac meet for dinner at the Clock and Cocker, and what do they discuss?
5. Why is Vermishank killed?
6. What is a mafadet and where does Isaac encounter one?
7. Upon freeing itself from the laboratory, where does the slake moth head, and how do the townspeople react?
8. Why does Isaac suddenly set all his winged laboratory creatures free?
9. Who is Ged and how does he feel about Isaac's new project?
10. What does Lin look like?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)