|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Motley have multiples of?
(a) All of the answers are true.
2. What do the Vodyanoi typically cite as their artistic inspiration?
3. Where does Isaac go to research for Yagharek's project?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the circus.
(d) To the library.
4. Why was Benjamin Flex arrested?
(a) For damaging council property.
(b) For stealing from the city kitty.
(c) For supporting strikers.
(d) For overfishing.
5. What is the name of the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) The Black Horse.
(b) Neptune's Son.
(c) Moon's Daughter.
(d) The White Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lin communicate?
2. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
3. What type of gun do most people in New Crobuzan carry with them at all times?
4. Who sells colorberries?
5. How does the slake moth kill Dr. Barbile?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mr. Motley?
2. What is Kinken?
3. How are Isaac and his friends captured by the militia?
4. Why does the slake moth attack Lumlamai?
5. Upon freeing itself from the laboratory, where does the slake moth head, and how do the townspeople react?
6. How do the Garudas react when Isaac comes to visit them in the Sputter?
7. How do the people of New Crobuzon react when they hear that Isaac is studying flying creatures?
8. What are the details of Dr. Barbile's death?
9. Who does the mayor reach out to for help when he hears of the slake moth's attacks?
10. What is a mafadet and where does Isaac encounter one?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)