|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the slake moths feed off of?
(a) Human flesh.
(b) Fish and small rodents.
(c) Whole grains and vegetables.
(d) Leaves and berries.
2. What does Isaac fuss about most when he wakes up in the morning?
(a) Eating his breakfast.
(b) Changing his clothes.
(c) Going to work.
(d) Taking a bath.
3. What are Vodyanoi famous for making?
(a) Baked goods.
(b) Blown glass.
(d) Flower arrangements.
4. During what season of the year do the slake moths hatch?
5. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is interesting about the mafadet's skin?
2. Where is Isaac when his slake moth finally emerges from its cocoon?
3. How big is the slake moth?
4. What is Derkhan's last name?
5. Which of the following couples is the slake moth's next victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vodyanoi sculpt?
2. What is Kinken?
3. What does the grub look like when it emerges from its pupa?
4. Who does Isaac blame for the escape of his slake moth?
5. What type of scientist would Isaac say he is?
6. How are Isaac and his friends captured by the militia?
7. Who is Yagharek, and what does he want from Isaac?
8. What is a mafadet and where does Isaac encounter one?
9. What immediate studying does Isaac do to prepare for his work with Yagharke?
10. How does Isaac feel about seeing the garuda at the circus?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)