|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Isaac that Lin is already dead and that it would be a waste of time to search for her?
(b) Mayor Rudgutter.
(d) The Weaver.
2. Why does Isaac wear a special helmet as he stalks the slake moths?
(a) So the moths can't steal his dreams.
(b) So the moths can't hear his thoughts.
(c) So the moths can't eat his brain.
(d) So the moths can't smell his hair.
3. What part of Isaac's body is chopped off during his arrest?
(a) His finger.
(b) His hair.
(c) His nose.
(d) His ear.
4. How do the moths feeding on dreams die?
(a) They drown.
(b) They die of fright.
(c) They are set on fire.
(d) They explode.
5. Why can't the slake moths be killed?
(a) Because they are immediately reincarnated.
(b) Slake moths can easily be killed with silver-handled knives.
(c) Because they exist in an alternate reality.
(d) Because their bodies are too strong.
6. What does Mr. Motley want from Isaac in exchange for Lin's safety.
7. What do the parasitic creatures around the militia men's necks resemble?
(a) Serpent tails.
(b) Human hands.
(c) Puppy dog eyes.
(d) Moth wings.
8. What stench does Isaac follow, which leads him straight to a slake moth?
(a) The smell of spoiled milk.
(b) The smell of almond extract.
(c) The smell of musty flowers.
(d) The smell of rotting flesh.
9. In what town does Isaac recover from his unconsciousness?
(c) Bone Alley.
(d) Cavern on the Green.
10. Which of the following is NOT part of the militia men's uniform?
(b) Shields and body armor.
(c) Flintlock pistols.
(d) Backward facing mirrors.
11. Which of Isaac's colleagues was the only one to be arrested with him?
12. What is interesting about Isaac's attire when he goes to meet the Weaver?
(a) His missing his pants.
(b) He is wearing a woman's dress.
(c) He is wearing a fake mustache.
(d) He is nude.
13. Whose dead body does Isaac find in Lin's apartment?
14. After the final attack, how long does Isaac hold Lin?
(a) Until she falls asleep.
(b) Until she dies.
(c) Until she is strong enough to walk on her own.
(d) Until his arms grow weak.
15. How much longer does Andrej Shelbornek have to live before he is purchased by Derkhan?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
2. Which of the following are slake moths most attracted to?
3. Where is Isaac arrested?
4. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths?
5. What does the visitor beg Isaac to withhold from Yagharek?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)