|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer does Andrej Shelbornek have to live before he is purchased by Derkhan?
(a) Six days.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six months.
2. Who do the Cactacae police kill in the scuffle following the mother slake moth's death?
(a) Mr. Motley.
3. Which of the following are slake moths most attracted to?
4. Who is the slake moth's final victim?
(b) Mr. Motley.
5. Who kills the slake moth eggs?
(b) The constructs.
6. Which of Isaac's colleagues was the only one to be arrested with him?
7. Who unexpectedly visits Isaac after he falls asleep with Lin?
(a) A Garuda-Bird.
(b) Mr. Motley.
(d) A Slake Moth.
8. What does the visitor beg Isaac to withhold from Yagharek?
(b) His new wings.
(c) His inheritance.
9. Where is Isaac arrested?
(a) Running through the city streets.
(b) In his laboratory.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the library.
10. After sunset, how many slake moths does Isaac see take flight into the night sky?
11. What part of Isaac's body is chopped off during his arrest?
(a) His hair.
(b) His finger.
(c) His nose.
(d) His ear.
12. How does Isaac manage to thread the electric wires throughout the city?
(a) With many hours of hard work and diligence.
(b) With the help of the constructs.
(c) He doesn't manage to thread the wire through the entire city.
(d) With the help of hundreds of volunteers.
13. What noise startles Isaac away from Lin?
(a) A knocking at the door.
(b) Wings beating against the roof.
(c) Screaming outside the window.
(d) A small child crying.
14. How many shots hit Mr. Motley?
15. How do the Cactacae intend to kill the slake moths?
(a) With rocket launchers.
(b) With water waves.
(c) With religious prayer.
(d) With light beams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Isaac and his crew sleep on the night they search for Lin?
2. Why is the large slake moth lying "languorously" on the floor when Isaac approaches her?
3. Who unexpectedly offers protection to Jack and Derkhan during the final battle?
4. How does Isaac feel about the unexpected visitor's request?
5. How many constructs does Isaac count at the council?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)