|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of creatures live in the Glasshouse?
(a) Fish-human hybrids.
(b) Bird-human hybrids.
(c) Plant-human hybrids.
(d) Machine-human hybrids.
2. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
(a) A small boy.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A teenaged-man.
(d) A middle-aged female.
3. Which of Isaac's colleagues was the only one to be arrested with him?
4. Who is the slake moth's final victim?
(b) Mr. Motley.
5. What is the mood of the novel in its final chapter?
6. Who / what does Isaac want to warn Lin about after his arrest?
(a) Mr. Motley.
(b) The slake moths.
(c) The Weaver.
(d) The Militia.
7. What part of town is the Glasshouse located in?
8. What type of constructs does Isaac take into the Glasshouse with him?
(a) Bird constructs.
(b) Insect constructs.
(c) Monkey constructs.
(d) Fish constructs.
9. How many shots does Derkhan fire at Mr. Motley?
10. What noise startles Isaac away from Lin?
(a) A knocking at the door.
(b) Wings beating against the roof.
(c) A small child crying.
(d) Screaming outside the window.
11. What evening hour do the streets in the Glasshouse close down?
(a) 8:00 pm.
(b) 11:00 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
12. Which of the following adjectives best describes the climate inside the Glasshouse?
13. How is Andrej killed?
(a) He is eaten by the slake moths.
(b) He dies of old age.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He does not die, he runs away.
14. How do the moths feeding on dreams die?
(a) They explode.
(b) They drown.
(c) They die of fright.
(d) They are set on fire.
15. Which of the following are slake moths most attracted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what angle is the electric cable inserted into the ground?
2. What is the first clue Isaac spots to confirm his suspicions that the slake moths live in the Glasshouse?
3. Where are the travelers headed?
4. What is interesting about Isaac's attire when he goes to meet the Weaver?
5. What does Isaac clutch in fear after leaving Lin's side?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)