|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths?
(a) They find them amusing.
(b) They think they are somewhat annoying.
(c) They are terrified of them.
(d) They are jealous of the attention they receive.
2. Where is Isaac arrested?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the bar.
(c) In his laboratory.
(d) Running through the city streets.
3. How does the nurse feel about selling Andrej to Derkhan?
4. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
(a) A teenaged-man.
(b) A small boy.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A middle-aged female.
5. What part of town is the Glasshouse located in?
6. Which of the following characters does NOT go to the Glasshouse with Isaac?
7. What is the large slake moth feeding to her eggs?
8. Who convinces Isaac that Lin is already dead and that it would be a waste of time to search for her?
(b) Mayor Rudgutter.
(c) The Weaver.
9. Which of the following adjectives best describes the climate inside the Glasshouse?
10. Why can't the slake moths be killed?
(a) Because their bodies are too strong.
(b) Slake moths can easily be killed with silver-handled knives.
(c) Because they exist in an alternate reality.
(d) Because they are immediately reincarnated.
11. Why does Isaac wear a special helmet as he stalks the slake moths?
(a) So the moths can't steal his dreams.
(b) So the moths can't smell his hair.
(c) So the moths can't eat his brain.
(d) So the moths can't hear his thoughts.
12. Where does Isaac connect Andrej to the electric cable?
(a) At the river.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At the laboratory.
(d) At the train station.
13. What type of creatures live in the Glasshouse?
(a) Plant-human hybrids.
(b) Fish-human hybrids.
(c) Machine-human hybrids.
(d) Bird-human hybrids.
14. Which of Isaac's colleagues was the only one to be arrested with him?
15. How do the moths feeding on dreams die?
(a) They are set on fire.
(b) They explode.
(c) They drown.
(d) They die of fright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yagharek throw on the slake moth's back, saving its final victim's life?
2. Which of the following characters says, "Marvelous. You've got a vacuum cleaner on your side!"
3. What does Isaac clutch in fear after leaving Lin's side?
4. After sunset, how many slake moths does Isaac see take flight into the night sky?
5. Which member of Isaac's crew does the mother slake moth manage to kill before she dies?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)