|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Isaac that Lin is already dead and that it would be a waste of time to search for her?
(a) The Weaver.
(b) Mayor Rudgutter.
2. Who kills the first slake moth?
(a) The construct council.
(b) It kills itself.
(c) The Weaver.
(d) Mayor Rudgutter.
3. What stench does Isaac follow, which leads him straight to a slake moth?
(a) The smell of spoiled milk.
(b) The smell of rotting flesh.
(c) The smell of almond extract.
(d) The smell of musty flowers.
4. Which of the following strange behaviors is NOT exhibited by the fearful people of New Crobuzan?
(a) Periods of narcolepsy.
(b) Frequent nightmares.
(c) Lack of sleep.
(d) Accidents due to drowsiness.
5. How do the Cactacae intend to kill the slake moths?
(a) With rocket launchers.
(b) With water waves.
(c) With religious prayer.
(d) With light beams.
6. Whose dreams are NOT used to lure the slake moths to the trap?
(c) The construct council's.
(d) The Weaver's.
7. Which member of Isaac's crew does the mother slake moth manage to kill before she dies?
(b) The Weaver.
(d) The Construct Council.
8. What does Mr. Motley want from Isaac in exchange for Lin's safety.
9. According to Rudgutter, what are the people of New Crobuzan most fearful of?
(a) Crisis energy.
(b) Slake moths.
(c) Isaac's experiments.
(d) All of the answers are true.
10. What floor of her apartment building does Lin live on?
(a) The 1st floor.
(b) The 7th floor.
(c) The 9th floor.
(d) The 4th floor.
11. How many slake moths head toward Isaac's dream trap?
12. Who knocks out Andrej Shelbornek?
13. How does Isaac manage to thread the electric wires throughout the city?
(a) With many hours of hard work and diligence.
(b) With the help of the constructs.
(c) He doesn't manage to thread the wire through the entire city.
(d) With the help of hundreds of volunteers.
14. What does Isaac clutch in fear after leaving Lin's side?
(a) His Bible.
(b) His gun.
(c) Lin's hand.
(d) His teddy bear.
15. What sound does the crisis engine make when it is running?
(a) Total silence.
(b) A whine.
(c) A click.
(d) A hum.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the final attack, how long does Isaac hold Lin?
2. What part of Isaac's body is chopped off during his arrest?
3. What is the construct council made of?
4. Which of the following are slake moths most attracted to?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT go to the Glasshouse with Isaac?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)