|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the final attack, how long does Isaac hold Lin?
(a) Until she falls asleep.
(b) Until she dies.
(c) Until his arms grow weak.
(d) Until she is strong enough to walk on her own.
2. Who is the slake moth's final victim?
(d) Mr. Motley.
3. Why does Isaac believe the slake moths are hiding out in the Glasshouse?
(a) Because it is the only place where their food is grown.
(b) Because the Glasshouse is abandoned.
(c) Because it provides daylight cover.
(d) Because it is the only place Isaac has not checked yet.
4. Who unexpectedly offers protection to Jack and Derkhan during the final battle?
(a) The Weaver.
(b) The Slake Moths.
(c) Mr. Motley.
(d) Mayor Rudgutter.
5. What is the large slake moth feeding to her eggs?
6. What sound does the crisis engine make when it is running?
(a) Total silence.
(b) A hum.
(c) A click.
(d) A whine.
7. In what town does Isaac recover from his unconsciousness?
(a) Bone Alley.
(b) Cavern on the Green.
8. How many shots hit Mr. Motley?
9. At what angle is the electric cable inserted into the ground?
(a) 180 degrees.
(b) 360 degrees.
(c) 45 degrees.
(d) 90 degrees.
10. How many constructs does Isaac count at the council?
11. How does Isaac feel about the unexpected visitor's request?
(a) He disagrees with the visitor.
(b) He demands that the visitor leave immediately.
(c) He ignores the visitor.
(d) He agrees with the visitor.
12. Where does Derkhan go to purchase a dying patient?
(a) The mental asylum.
(b) The laboratory.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The hospital.
13. What is the name of the Remude human who sweeps into the city center during the final battle?
(a) Jack Half-a-Prayer.
(b) Mac Half-a-Prayer.
(c) Mac Half-a-Heart.
(d) Jack Half-a-Heart.
14. What evening hour do the streets in the Glasshouse close down?
(a) 5:30 pm.
(c) 11:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 pm.
15. Why does Isaac wear a special helmet as he stalks the slake moths?
(a) So the moths can't eat his brain.
(b) So the moths can't hear his thoughts.
(c) So the moths can't smell his hair.
(d) So the moths can't steal his dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the moths feeding on dreams die?
2. Who do the Cactacae police kill in the scuffle following the mother slake moth's death?
3. How many slake moths head toward Isaac's dream trap?
4. What part of town is the Glasshouse located in?
5. After sunset, how many slake moths does Isaac see take flight into the night sky?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)