|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does Isaac recover from his unconsciousness?
(c) Cavern on the Green.
(d) Bone Alley.
2. Why does Isaac believe the slake moths are hiding out in the Glasshouse?
(a) Because it provides daylight cover.
(b) Because the Glasshouse is abandoned.
(c) Because it is the only place where their food is grown.
(d) Because it is the only place Isaac has not checked yet.
3. Who knocks out Andrej Shelbornek?
4. Which of the following are slake moths most attracted to?
5. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths?
(a) They think they are somewhat annoying.
(b) They find them amusing.
(c) They are jealous of the attention they receive.
(d) They are terrified of them.
6. Which of the following is NOT part of the militia men's uniform?
(a) Shields and body armor.
(c) Backward facing mirrors.
(d) Flintlock pistols.
7. According to Rudgutter, what are the people of New Crobuzan most fearful of?
(a) Slake moths.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) Isaac's experiments.
(d) Crisis energy.
8. When Isaac awakens from his unconsciousness after his arrest, where is he?
(a) In his laboratory.
(b) In an abandoned barn.
(c) In a sewer.
(d) In a hospital.
9. What evening hour do the streets in the Glasshouse close down?
(a) 8:00 pm.
(b) 11:00 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
10. Which of the following adjectives best describes the climate inside the Glasshouse?
11. What do the parasitic creatures around the militia men's necks resemble?
(a) Puppy dog eyes.
(b) Human hands.
(c) Serpent tails.
(d) Moth wings.
12. Who convinces Isaac that Lin is already dead and that it would be a waste of time to search for her?
(a) Mayor Rudgutter.
(b) The Weaver.
13. How do the Cactacae intend to kill the slake moths?
(a) With religious prayer.
(b) With light beams.
(c) With rocket launchers.
(d) With water waves.
14. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
(a) A teenaged-man.
(b) A middle-aged female.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A small boy.
15. Where do Isaac and his crew sleep on the night they search for Lin?
(a) Underneath the bridge.
(b) In an abandoned barn.
(c) Near the railway tracks.
(d) In the underbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the slake moth's final victim?
2. How many slake moths head toward Isaac's dream trap?
3. Who do the Cactacae police kill in the scuffle following the mother slake moth's death?
4. What noise startles Isaac away from Lin?
5. Where does Isaac connect Andrej to the electric cable?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)