|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who unexpectedly offers protection to Jack and Derkhan during the final battle?
(a) The Weaver.
(b) Mayor Rudgutter.
(c) The Slake Moths.
(d) Mr. Motley.
2. What does Derkhan bribe the nurse with in order to purchase Andrej?
(a) Insect spray.
(b) Food and water.
(c) Gold coins.
3. Where is Isaac arrested?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the bar.
(c) Running through the city streets.
(d) In his laboratory.
4. Which of the following strange behaviors is NOT exhibited by the fearful people of New Crobuzan?
(a) Frequent nightmares.
(b) Lack of sleep.
(c) Accidents due to drowsiness.
(d) Periods of narcolepsy.
5. Where does Derkhan go to purchase a dying patient?
(a) The mental asylum.
(b) The laboratory.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The hospital.
6. Which member of Isaac's crew does the mother slake moth manage to kill before she dies?
(b) The Weaver.
(d) The Construct Council.
7. Who is the slake moth's final victim?
(c) Mr. Motley.
8. How many shots does Derkhan fire at Mr. Motley?
9. What stench does Isaac follow, which leads him straight to a slake moth?
(a) The smell of almond extract.
(b) The smell of rotting flesh.
(c) The smell of spoiled milk.
(d) The smell of musty flowers.
10. How does Isaac manage to thread the electric wires throughout the city?
(a) With the help of the constructs.
(b) He doesn't manage to thread the wire through the entire city.
(c) With many hours of hard work and diligence.
(d) With the help of hundreds of volunteers.
11. What do the parasitic creatures around the militia men's necks resemble?
(a) Moth wings.
(b) Puppy dog eyes.
(c) Serpent tails.
(d) Human hands.
12. At what river does Isaac meet the Weaver?
(a) The Canker River.
(b) The Cobra River.
(c) The Cactus River.
(d) The Cancer River.
13. What does Yagharek throw on the slake moth's back, saving its final victim's life?
(a) A candelabra.
(b) A box of lit matches.
(c) A kerosene lamp.
(d) A blowtorch.
14. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
(a) A middle-aged female.
(b) A teenaged-man.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A small boy.
15. What do the travelers use to guide their way as they leave New Crobuzan?
(a) The moss on trees.
(b) Homemade maps of the area.
(c) The railroad tracks.
(d) The stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Isaac enter the Glasshouse through the sewer system?
2. How old is Andrej Shelbornek?
3. What sound does the crisis engine make when it is running?
4. What does Mr. Motley threaten to do to Lin in a ransom note?
5. What does the visitor beg Isaac to withhold from Yagharek?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)