|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many constructs does Isaac count at the council?
2. Where does Derkhan go to purchase a dying patient?
(a) The mental asylum.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The laboratory.
3. What is the name of the Remude human who sweeps into the city center during the final battle?
(a) Jack Half-a-Prayer.
(b) Jack Half-a-Heart.
(c) Mac Half-a-Prayer.
(d) Mac Half-a-Heart.
4. What is the mood of the novel in its final chapter?
5. What part of Isaac's body is chopped off during his arrest?
(a) His hair.
(b) His finger.
(c) His nose.
(d) His ear.
6. What does Isaac clutch in fear after leaving Lin's side?
(a) His teddy bear.
(b) His Bible.
(c) Lin's hand.
(d) His gun.
7. What crime is Yagharke allegedly guilty of committing?
8. What stench does Isaac follow, which leads him straight to a slake moth?
(a) The smell of musty flowers.
(b) The smell of spoiled milk.
(c) The smell of rotting flesh.
(d) The smell of almond extract.
9. Who / what does Isaac want to warn Lin about after his arrest?
(a) The slake moths.
(b) The Militia.
(c) The Weaver.
(d) Mr. Motley.
10. Which of the following is NOT part of the militia men's uniform?
(a) Shields and body armor.
(b) Backward facing mirrors.
(d) Flintlock pistols.
11. How does the Weaver feel about his performance against the slake moths?
12. Which of the following are slake moths most attracted to?
13. Who do the Cactacae police kill in the scuffle following the mother slake moth's death?
(d) Mr. Motley.
14. Where will Isaac's final plan take place?
(a) At Perdido Street Station.
(b) At the Construct Council.
(c) At the Glasshouse.
(d) At the Weird Circus.
15. How do the Cactacae intend to kill the slake moths?
(a) With water waves.
(b) With religious prayer.
(c) With rocket launchers.
(d) With light beams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Isaac enter the Glasshouse through the sewer system?
2. What does the visitor beg Isaac to withhold from Yagharek?
3. How old is Andrej Shelbornek?
4. What is the construct council made of?
5. When Isaac awakens from his unconsciousness after his arrest, where is he?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)