|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Isaac manage to thread the electric wires throughout the city?
(a) With the help of the constructs.
(b) With the help of hundreds of volunteers.
(c) With many hours of hard work and diligence.
(d) He doesn't manage to thread the wire through the entire city.
2. According to Rudgutter, what are the people of New Crobuzan most fearful of?
(a) Crisis energy.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) Isaac's experiments.
(d) Slake moths.
3. What is the first clue Isaac spots to confirm his suspicions that the slake moths live in the Glasshouse?
(a) A bloody pool.
(b) An empty cocoon.
(c) A pile of moth droppings.
(d) A crack in the glass.
4. Whose dreams are NOT used to lure the slake moths to the trap?
(a) The Weaver's.
(d) The construct council's.
5. Who knocks out Andrej Shelbornek?
6. What type of insect is a Remude human mixed with?
(a) A praying mantis.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A fire ant.
(d) A cockroach.
7. Which of the following characters does NOT go to the Glasshouse with Isaac?
8. What does Derkhan bribe the nurse with in order to purchase Andrej?
(a) Food and water.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) Insect spray.
9. At what angle is the electric cable inserted into the ground?
(a) 90 degrees.
(b) 360 degrees.
(c) 45 degrees.
(d) 180 degrees.
10. Which of the following strange behaviors is NOT exhibited by the fearful people of New Crobuzan?
(a) Periods of narcolepsy.
(b) Frequent nightmares.
(c) Lack of sleep.
(d) Accidents due to drowsiness.
11. Which of the following descriptions best describes Isaac's unexpected visitor?
(a) A small boy.
(b) A teenaged-man.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A middle-aged female.
12. Who unexpectedly offers protection to Jack and Derkhan during the final battle?
(a) The Weaver.
(b) Mr. Motley.
(c) Mayor Rudgutter.
(d) The Slake Moths.
13. How is Andrej killed?
(a) He is eaten by the slake moths.
(b) He dies of old age.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He does not die, he runs away.
14. Who do the Cactacae police kill in the scuffle following the mother slake moth's death?
(b) Mr. Motley.
15. Who is the slake moth's final victim?
(d) Mr. Motley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Cactacae feel about the slake moths?
2. How are the slake moth eggs, and their mother, killed?
3. What is the large slake moth feeding to her eggs?
4. Where will Isaac's final plan take place?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the climate inside the Glasshouse?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)