|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT part of the posse that attempts to speak with Dr. Barbile about the slake moths?
2. What has David become a spy?
(a) All of the answers are true.
(b) Because he needs the money.
(c) Because he believes it's the right thing to do.
(d) Because he is being blackmailed.
3. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
(c) Orange Juice.
4. From which department of the government does the parliament clerk receive the box of grubs?
(a) National Security.
(b) Parks and Recreation.
(c) Animal Management and Control.
(d) Research and Development.
5. What is Lin's race?
6. What type of animal is the Weaver?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A bird.
(c) A spider.
(d) A snake.
7. How does Yagharek pay Isaac for his work?
(a) With gold coins.
(b) With food.
(c) With admiration.
(d) With drugs.
8. What do the Vodyanoi typically cite as their artistic inspiration?
9. What type of gun do most people in New Crobuzan carry with them at all times?
(a) Wheellock pistols.
(b) Matchlock pistols.
(c) Flintlock pistols.
(d) Doglock pistols.
10. After Lin eats colorberries, from which part of her body does she secrete them?
(a) From her head.
(b) From her fingertips.
(c) From her abdomen.
(d) From her bottom.
11. At which restaurant does Lin host her celebratory dinner?
(a) Bread and Butter.
(b) Clock and Cocker.
(c) Daggers and Diamonds.
(d) Hen and Hennesey.
12. Where does Isaac go to research for Yagharek's project?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the circus.
(d) To the zoo.
13. Whom is Ged talking about when he says, "Completely egalitarian and individualistic"?
(a) All artists.
(d) The Garuda-People.
14. Who owns the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) Green Kate.
(b) Black Kate.
(c) Red Kate.
(d) Blue Kate.
15. What part of the university does Isaac work for?
(a) The Physics department.
(b) The technics department.
(c) The English department.
(d) The custodial department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Derkhan's last name?
2. Who / What does Rudgutter bribe the Weaver to get rid of?
3. Where is Isaac going when he visits, "a moving stew of human and vodyanoi, cactus, khepri and other, rarer, breeds: hotchi and strider and stiltspear and races the names of which Isaac did not know"?
4. Which of the following elements is Isaac using to power Yagharek's new wings?
5. What is the name of the prostitution part of town?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)