|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What devastating event happened in the year 1545?
(a) A terrible drought killed all the livestock.
(b) An earthquake ravished the land.
(c) Bombs were unleashed.
(d) Nothing significant happened this year.
2. How does Vermishank die?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is eaten by a slake moth.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. After Lin eats colorberries, from which part of her body does she secrete them?
(a) From her bottom.
(b) From her head.
(c) From her fingertips.
(d) From her abdomen.
4. What does Isaac do for a living?
(a) He is a scientist.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) He is a librarian.
5. What is Benjamin Flex' prison sentence?
(a) 5-10 years hard labor.
(b) Life imprisonment.
6. Who was Derkhan concerned with when she visited the communicatrix?
7. What does Ged do for a living?
(a) He is a computer software engineer.
(b) He is a militia man.
(c) He is a professor.
(d) He is a librarian.
8. What type of gun do most people in New Crobuzan carry with them at all times?
(a) Flintlock pistols.
(b) Wheellock pistols.
(c) Doglock pistols.
(d) Matchlock pistols.
9. When were Yagharek's wings damaged?
(a) After his life of crime.
(b) At birth.
(c) In a terrible accident.
(d) During puberty.
10. What is a Garuda?
(a) A half-man half-robot creature.
(b) A half-lion half-bird creature.
(c) A half-robot half-lioncreature.
(d) A half-man half-bird creature.
11. At which restaurant does Lin host her celebratory dinner?
(a) Hen and Hennesey.
(b) Bread and Butter.
(c) Daggers and Diamonds.
(d) Clock and Cocker.
12. At what time of day do Isaac and Lin finally arise from their bed at the opening of the novel?
(a) 11:00 am.
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 1:00 pm.
(d) 12:00 pm.
13. How does Isaac feel when he exits the Remade Garuda cage?
14. Where have the wings from the Remade Garuda come from?
(a) From an eagle.
(b) From a buzzard.
(c) From a sparrow.
(d) From a pterodactyl.
15. What type of bird does Isaac have hanging to a cross in the center of the laboratory?
(a) A dove.
(b) A robin.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A sparrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
2. What is a communicatrix?
3. What does Benjamin do for a living?
4. Where is Isaac when his slake moth finally emerges from its cocoon?
5. Which class system does Derkhan and her family fit into?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)