|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the the flying wyrman handyman?
2. Where does Isaac keep the large larvae in his laboratory?
(a) In a fishbowl.
(b) In an aquarium.
(c) In a cage.
(d) In a shoebox.
3. How does Isaac feel when he exits the Remade Garuda cage?
4. What is the name of the communicatrix Dekhan went to visit?
5. Why does Lin accept Mr. Motley's proposal?
(a) Because she finds him interesting.
(b) Because she has nothing else to do.
(c) Because she wants to make Isaac jealous.
(d) Because she needs the money.
6. What has David become a spy?
(a) Because he is being blackmailed.
(b) Because he believes it's the right thing to do.
(c) Because he needs the money.
(d) All of the answers are true.
7. On what city holiday does Vermishank die?
8. Which of the following activities is taking place outside of Isaac's window at the opening of the novel?
(a) There is a market.
(b) There is a circus.
(c) There is a tornado.
(d) There is an eerie calm.
9. What part of her body is Lin missing?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her stomach.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her lips.
10. What do the slake moths feed off of?
(a) Leaves and berries.
(b) Human flesh.
(c) Fish and small rodents.
(d) Whole grains and vegetables.
11. When were Yagharek's wings damaged?
(a) In a terrible accident.
(b) At birth.
(c) During puberty.
(d) After his life of crime.
12. Whom is Ged talking about when he says, "Completely egalitarian and individualistic"?
(b) The Garuda-People.
(c) All artists.
13. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
(a) A spool of yarn.
(b) A flintlock pistol.
(c) A sack of gold coins.
(d) A pair of scissors.
14. What type of gun do most people in New Crobuzan carry with them at all times?
(a) Wheellock pistols.
(b) Matchlock pistols.
(c) Flintlock pistols.
(d) Doglock pistols.
15. What is wrong with Yagharek's wings?
(a) They are too small to support his weight.
(b) They are broken.
(c) They were removed.
(d) They are too heavy to fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, who did Isaac get the larvae from?
2. Who sells colorberries?
3. Where must Lin travel to purchase colorberries?
4. What devastating event happened in the year 1545?
5. What part of the university does Isaac work for?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)