|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the wings from the Remade Garuda come from?
(a) From a pterodactyl.
(b) From a sparrow.
(c) From an eagle.
(d) From a buzzard.
2. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
(a) A sack of gold coins.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A spool of yarn.
(d) A flintlock pistol.
3. What is Derkhan's last name?
4. Which of the following groups of people is NOT a group Lin would typically hang out with?
5. How does Vermishank die?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is eaten by a slake moth.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is shot.
6. After Lin eats colorberries, from which part of her body does she secrete them?
(a) From her bottom.
(b) From her abdomen.
(c) From her head.
(d) From her fingertips.
7. How does Isaac feel when he exits the Remade Garuda cage?
8. On what city holiday does Vermishank die?
9. How many slake moths are imprisoned in the abandoned warehouse?
10. Which of the following is NOT an adjective used to describe Mayor Rudgutter?
11. How long are the Weaver's legs?
(a) 2 feet long.
(b) 6 feet long.
(c) 4 feet long.
(d) 8 feet long.
12. Where does Isaac keep the large larvae in his laboratory?
(a) In a cage.
(b) In a fishbowl.
(c) In an aquarium.
(d) In a shoebox.
13. How are Isaac and Lin related?
(a) Lin is Isaac's girlfriend.
(b) Lin is Isaac's neighbor.
(c) Lin is Isaac's sister.
(d) Lin is Isaac's mother.
14. What complaint do Isaac's laboratory partners have about sharing the room with Isaac?
(a) He never pays his rent on time.
(b) They have no complaints about Isaac.
(c) He is very untidy.
(d) He is very rude.
15. At which restaurant does Lin host her celebratory dinner?
(a) Bread and Butter.
(b) Daggers and Diamonds.
(c) Clock and Cocker.
(d) Hen and Hennesey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lin's race?
2. What does Isaac fuss about most when he wakes up in the morning?
3. How does Yagharek pay Isaac for his work?
4. What is interesting about the slake moth's tongue?
5. From which department of the government does the parliament clerk receive the box of grubs?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)