|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Benjamin Flex' prison sentence?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(c) 5-10 years hard labor.
2. What does Lin use colorberries for?
3. What are Vodyanoi famous for making?
(a) Flower arrangements.
(b) Blown glass.
(d) Baked goods.
4. After the slake moth attacks, who threatens to strike?
(a) The dock workers.
(b) The bus drivers.
(c) The medical doctors.
(d) The newspaper journalists.
5. What has David become a spy?
(a) Because he believes it's the right thing to do.
(b) Because he is being blackmailed.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) Because he needs the money.
6. What is a Garuda?
(a) A half-man half-bird creature.
(b) A half-robot half-lioncreature.
(c) A half-man half-robot creature.
(d) A half-lion half-bird creature.
7. At which restaurant does Lin host her celebratory dinner?
(a) Bread and Butter.
(b) Clock and Cocker.
(c) Hen and Hennesey.
(d) Daggers and Diamonds.
8. What is the name of the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) Moon's Daughter.
(b) The White Knight.
(c) Neptune's Son.
(d) The Black Horse.
9. What type of creature does Mr. Motley hire as his body guard?
(a) A half-bird half-lion.
(b) A half-man half-cactus.
(c) A half-bird half-cactus.
(d) A have snake half-man.
10. What complaint do Isaac's laboratory partners have about sharing the room with Isaac?
(a) They have no complaints about Isaac.
(b) He never pays his rent on time.
(c) He is very untidy.
(d) He is very rude.
11. What is Lemuel's last name?
12. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
13. What does Isaac accidentally explode in his crisis engine?
(a) A goat's leg.
(b) A dozen eggs.
(c) An apple.
(d) A block of cheese.
14. Where must Lin travel to purchase colorberries?
(a) To the South City.
(b) To the Old City.
(c) To the New City.
(d) To the East City.
15. What day of the week does Lin celebrate her new commission from Mr. Motley?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are the Weaver's legs?
2. What type of bird does Isaac have hanging to a cross in the center of the laboratory?
3. What devastating event happened in the year 1545?
4. What do the slake moths feed off of?
5. Who is NOT part of the posse that attempts to speak with Dr. Barbile about the slake moths?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)