|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Yagharek's wings?
(a) They were removed.
(b) They are too small to support his weight.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They are too heavy to fly.
2. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
(a) A sack of gold coins.
(b) A flintlock pistol.
(c) A spool of yarn.
(d) A pair of scissors.
3. How long are the Weaver's legs?
(a) 2 feet long.
(b) 8 feet long.
(c) 4 feet long.
(d) 6 feet long.
4. What is a communicatrix?
(a) A newspaper journalist.
(b) A television news reporter.
(c) A spiritual medium.
(d) A sign language teacher.
5. Where does Isaac go to research for Yagharek's project?
(a) To the circus.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the hospital.
6. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
7. Which of the following is NOT an adjective used to describe Mayor Rudgutter?
8. What is Derkhan's last name?
9. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
(a) Orange Juice.
10. Who owns the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) Red Kate.
(b) Green Kate.
(c) Blue Kate.
(d) Black Kate.
11. What room number does David frequent while he's in the prostitution part of town?
(a) Room 27.
(b) Room 007.
(c) Room 17.
(d) Room 37.
12. What is the name of the communicatrix Dekhan went to visit?
13. What does Isaac do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) He is a scientist.
(d) He is a librarian.
14. Where is Isaac when his slake moth finally emerges from its cocoon?
(a) At the movie theater.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the laboratory.
15. What is a construct?
(a) A servant.
(b) A cleaner.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) A robot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is interesting about the slake moth's tongue?
2. What is the name of the bar Isaac frequents?
3. Where does Isaac keep the large larvae in his laboratory?
4. What do the Vodyanoi typically cite as their artistic inspiration?
5. What part of the university does Isaac work for?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)