|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following elements is Isaac using to power Yagharek's new wings?
2. Which of the following couples is the slake moth's next victim?
(a) A prostitute and her customer.
(b) A mother and her infant child.
(c) An old woman and her dog.
(d) A barman and his patron.
3. What type of bird does Isaac have hanging to a cross in the center of the laboratory?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A robin.
(c) A dove.
(d) A pigeon.
4. Where does Isaac go to research for Yagharek's project?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To the circus.
5. What is Benjamin Flex' prison sentence?
(a) 5-10 years hard labor.
(b) Life imprisonment.
6. Who is NOT part of the posse that attempts to speak with Dr. Barbile about the slake moths?
7. What neighborhood did Lin grow up in?
8. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
9. What does Ged do for a living?
(a) He is a militia man.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is a librarian.
(d) He is a computer software engineer.
10. From which department of the government does the parliament clerk receive the box of grubs?
(a) Animal Management and Control.
(b) National Security.
(c) Research and Development.
(d) Parks and Recreation.
11. Where have the wings from the Remade Garuda come from?
(a) From a sparrow.
(b) From a pterodactyl.
(c) From an eagle.
(d) From a buzzard.
12. Where is Isaac going when he visits, "a moving stew of human and vodyanoi, cactus, khepri and other, rarer, breeds: hotchi and strider and stiltspear and races the names of which Isaac did not know"?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The elementary school.
(c) The circus.
(d) The church.
13. What does Rudgutter give to Weaver as a bribe?
(a) A spool of yarn.
(b) A flintlock pistol.
(c) A sack of gold coins.
(d) A pair of scissors.
14. What type of creature does Mr. Motley hire as his body guard?
(a) A half-bird half-lion.
(b) A have snake half-man.
(c) A half-bird half-cactus.
(d) A half-man half-cactus.
15. How does Isaac feel when he exits the Remade Garuda cage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is the Weaver?
2. What type of gun do most people in New Crobuzan carry with them at all times?
3. What is Derkhan's last name?
4. How does Yagharek pay Isaac for his work?
5. What do the Vodyanoi typically cite as their artistic inspiration?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)