|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Physiognomies of Flight, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Garuda?
(a) A half-lion half-bird creature.
(b) A half-man half-robot creature.
(c) A half-man half-bird creature.
(d) A half-robot half-lioncreature.
2. What is the name of the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) The White Knight.
(b) Neptune's Son.
(c) The Black Horse.
(d) Moon's Daughter.
3. What does Isaac do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) He is a scientist.
(d) He is a librarian.
4. Where is Isaac going when he visits, "a moving stew of human and vodyanoi, cactus, khepri and other, rarer, breeds: hotchi and strider and stiltspear and races the names of which Isaac did not know"?
(a) The circus.
(b) The church.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The elementary school.
5. What does Benjamin do for a living?
(a) He is a butcher.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lin use colorberries for?
2. What does Ged do for a living?
3. What does Mr. Motley have multiples of?
4. Which of the following groups of people is NOT a group Lin would typically hang out with?
5. What is the name of the town where Isaac lives?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)