|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Physiognomies of Flight, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benjamin do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a police officer.
(d) He is a butcher.
2. Which of the following types of insect is NOT hoarded for sale when the people of New Crobuzan find out that Isaac is working on new research?
3. When were Yagharek's wings damaged?
(a) During puberty.
(b) After his life of crime.
(c) At birth.
(d) In a terrible accident.
4. What is wrong with Yagharek's wings?
(a) They are too heavy to fly.
(b) They are broken.
(c) They were removed.
(d) They are too small to support his weight.
5. What does Isaac do for a living?
(a) He is a scientist.
(b) He is a librarian.
(c) He is a mechanic.
(d) He is unemployed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yagharek pay Isaac for his work?
2. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
3. Where must Lin travel to purchase colorberries?
4. Who owns the bar Isaac frequents?
5. At what time of day do Isaac and Lin finally arise from their bed at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)