|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Physiognomies of Flight, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which department of the government does the parliament clerk receive the box of grubs?
(a) Parks and Recreation.
(b) Research and Development.
(c) National Security.
(d) Animal Management and Control.
2. What is interesting about the mafadet's skin?
(a) It is covered in scales.
(b) It is covered in feathers.
(c) It is covered in lion fur.
(d) It is covered in scars.
3. Whom is Ged talking about when he says, "Completely egalitarian and individualistic"?
(a) All artists.
(b) The Garuda-People.
4. What part of her body is Lin missing?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her stomach.
5. Where must Lin travel to purchase colorberries?
(a) To the New City.
(b) To the South City.
(c) To the East City.
(d) To the Old City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sells colorberries?
2. To whom does the parliament clerk send the box of grubs?
3. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
4. What does Ged do for a living?
5. After Lin eats colorberries, from which part of her body does she secrete them?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)