|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Physiognomies of Flight, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sells colorberries?
(a) The Khepri Elders.
(b) The Khepri Women.
(c) The Khepri Men.
(d) The Khepri Children.
2. What does Isaac do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is a scientist.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) He is a librarian.
3. What is the name of the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) The White Knight.
(b) The Black Horse.
(c) Moon's Daughter.
(d) Neptune's Son.
4. Whom is Ged talking about when he says, "Completely egalitarian and individualistic"?
(c) All artists.
(d) The Garuda-People.
5. What complaint do Isaac's laboratory partners have about sharing the room with Isaac?
(a) He never pays his rent on time.
(b) He is very untidy.
(c) He is very rude.
(d) They have no complaints about Isaac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lin do for a living?
2. Which of the following activities is taking place outside of Isaac's window at the opening of the novel?
3. How does Isaac feel when he exits the Remade Garuda cage?
4. What does Benjamin do for a living?
5. When were Yagharek's wings damaged?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)