|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Physiognomies of Flight, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Yagharek's wings made of?
(c) He does not have wings.
2. What part of the university does Isaac work for?
(a) The Physics department.
(b) The custodial department.
(c) The technics department.
(d) The English department.
3. At what time of day do Isaac and Lin finally arise from their bed at the opening of the novel?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 1:00 pm.
(c) 11:00 am.
(d) 12:00 pm.
4. What type of bird does Isaac have hanging to a cross in the center of the laboratory?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) A robin.
(d) A dove.
5. What subject does Isaac study in depth to help with his new assignment, Yagharek?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the wings from the Remade Garuda come from?
2. What type of animal is a mafadet?
3. What complaint do Isaac's laboratory partners have about sharing the room with Isaac?
4. Who owns the bar Isaac frequents?
5. What is the name of the assistant who works at the University library?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)