|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Physiognomies of Flight, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the university does Isaac work for?
(a) The English department.
(b) The Physics department.
(c) The custodial department.
(d) The technics department.
2. What is the name of the bar Isaac frequents?
(a) Neptune's Son.
(b) The Black Horse.
(c) Moon's Daughter.
(d) The White Knight.
3. How does Lin communicate?
(a) Through buzzing her wings.
(b) Through sign language.
(c) She does not communicate at all.
(d) Through humming and clicking.
4. What is a Garuda?
(a) A half-man half-bird creature.
(b) A half-man half-robot creature.
(c) A half-robot half-lioncreature.
(d) A half-lion half-bird creature.
5. How does Yagharek pay Isaac for his work?
(a) With food.
(b) With admiration.
(c) With drugs.
(d) With gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Isaac going when he visits, "a moving stew of human and vodyanoi, cactus, khepri and other, rarer, breeds: hotchi and strider and stiltspear and races the names of which Isaac did not know"?
2. Which of the following activities is taking place outside of Isaac's window at the opening of the novel?
3. What type of animal is a mafadet?
4. What does Lin do for a living?
5. What beverage does Isaac typically drink on his way to work?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)