|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cursed Medusa?
2. In Chapter 16, what transportation does Ares arrange for Percy and his companions?
3. What is the subject of the book that Annabeth brings to read if she gets bored in Chapter 10?
(a) Romance novel.
(d) Science fiction novel.
4. When do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover pass into St. Louis?
(a) June 11.
(b) June 4.
(c) June 3.
(d) June 13.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Ares want Percy to get for him?
(d) Machine gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how close is Percy's sword when he begins to look around under the water?
2. What day is it when Percy, Annabeth, and Grover leave Denver?
3. What does Annabeth give Percy for breakfast in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 17, how far under water does Percy go?
5. What do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover use to wrap Medusa's head in in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Nereid and what does she tell Percy in Chapter 17?
2. What happened to Pan?
3. How do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover get the money to take the train west?
4. What does Percy see from the window of the train in Chapter 13?
5. Where do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover camp at the beginning of Chapter 12?
6. What do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover see after stumbling around in the woods in Chapter 11?
7. What is inside the truck that Percy and his companions ride toward Los Angeles?
8. In Chapter 14 as Percy walks ashore, what does he hear a news reporter saying?
9. What does the Santa Monica beach look like when Percy arrives with his companions in Chapter 17?
10. In Chapter 15, what does Luke say is happening at the camp?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)