|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What God is Grover seeking in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 17, how far is it from Vegas to Los Angeles?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 250 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 375 miles.
3. When do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover pass into St. Louis?
(a) June 13.
(b) June 11.
(c) June 4.
(d) June 3.
4. How old was Annabeth when her father got married?
5. What creature does Percy face at the St. Louis Arch?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how long had Percy been at Half-Blood Hill?
2. What do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover use to wrap Medusa's head in in Chapter 11?
3. What type of car pulls into the car wash as Percy, Annabeth, and Grover are messaging Half-Blood Hill in Chapter 15?
4. How far does the money Percy, Annabeth, and Grover received for returning Gladiola take them on the train?
5. What color are the woman's eyes who speaks to Percy underwater in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ares look like in Chapter 15?
2. Who is Nereid and what does she tell Percy in Chapter 17?
3. What does the Santa Monica beach look like when Percy arrives with his companions in Chapter 17?
4. How do Percy and his companions contact Half-Blood Hill In Chapter 15?
5. What does Percy see from the window of the train in Chapter 13?
6. What is inside the truck that Percy and his companions ride toward Los Angeles?
7. How do Percy and his companions get to Los Angeles from Vegas in Chapter 17?
8. What does Ares point out to Percy and his companions as their ride to Los Angeles?
9. Why are Annabeth and Percy's parents rivals?
10. What does Percy realize when he lands in the Mississippi River in Chapter 14?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)