|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ares' girlfriend's husband's occupation?
(c) Sword craftsman.
2. Whose girlfriend did Medusa used to be?
3. What does the leather on Ares vehicle look like?
(a) Zebra skin.
(b) Lion skin.
(c) Caucasian human skin.
(d) Leopard skin.
4. Where do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover sleep at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) In a shed.
(b) Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium.
(c) Under a bridge.
5. In Chapter 17, how far is it from Vegas to Los Angeles?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 375 miles.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 400 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how long had Percy been at Half-Blood Hill?
2. Who carries messages for the gods and sometimes for half-bloods?
3. What day is it when Percy, Annabeth, and Grover leave Denver?
4. In Chapter 16, what transportation does Ares arrange for Percy and his companions?
5. In Chapter 10, how much money in golden drachmas does the camp store loan Percy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ares point out to Percy and his companions as their ride to Los Angeles?
2. What does the Santa Monica beach look like when Percy arrives with his companions in Chapter 17?
3. Where do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover camp at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. Who is Nereid and what does she tell Percy in Chapter 17?
5. What does the woman look like who greets Percy, Annabeth, and Grover to Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium?
6. What does Ares give Percy before they head off to Los Angeles?
7. What are the newspapers saying about Percy in Chapter 13?
8. What happened to Pan?
9. What does Percy see from the window of the train in Chapter 13?
10. What does Percy realize when he lands in the Mississippi River in Chapter 14?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)