|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Grover?
2. What does Percy drink for his first dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Cherry Coke.
(c) Dr. Pepper.
3. In Chapter 1, where do Grover and Percy eat lunch?
(a) Museum steps.
(b) Park bench.
4. In Chapter 9, how long does a newspaper article say that Percy and his mom have been missing?
(a) Two days.
(b) Five days.
(c) A week.
(d) Three days.
5. Where is the school located that Percy mentions in Chapter 1?
(a) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, when was the last time Zeus had a child?
2. What is the only thing that Percy excels at in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 1, what is the name of Percy's school?
4. What color eyes does Annabeth have?
5. How old does Percy say that Mrs. Dodds is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Percy see when he walks around the farmhouse where he had been staying in Chapter 5?
2. What bad things happened on field trips Percy took in fourth and fifth grades?
3. How does Annabeth say that you get to Olympus?
4. How does Percy describe his drink in Chapter 5?
5. How did Grover's talk go with Mr. D?
6. What does the monster look like that Percy sees in Chapter 4?
7. What is it like for Percy when he moves to Cabin 3?
8. What does Percy see at the bottom of the lake in Chapter 7?
9. In Chapter 6, why might the Council of Cloven Elders think that Grover did not reach his goal?
10. What type of freak weather is happening in Chapter 2?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)