|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color socks are the old ladies knitting in Chapter 2?
2. What size sword and shield does Chiron think that Percy will need?
3. Where is Percy's class on a field trip when things start to go bad?
(a) Brooklyn Museum.
(b) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) Museum of the City of New York.
(d) American Museum of Natural History.
4. In Chapter 7, what time is dinner?
5. In Chapter 8, when was the last time Zeus had a child?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 21 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what how long is Percy's Latin exam?
2. What table does Grover sit at in Chapter 7?
3. What does Percy's stepfather do for a living?
4. How many times has Luke met his father?
5. How many stories is the farmhouse at the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annabeth say that you get to Olympus?
2. In Chapter 9, what would Dionysus do to Percy if he had his way?
3. What does the monster look like that Percy sees in Chapter 4?
4. How did Grover's talk go with Mr. D?
5. How does Percy describe his mother?
6. What bad things happened on field trips Percy took in fourth and fifth grades?
7. What type of freak weather is happening in Chapter 2?
8. How does Percy spend his days in Chapter 8?
9. What does the mess hall area look like in Chapter 7?
10. In Chapter 6, why might the Council of Cloven Elders think that Grover did not reach his goal?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)