|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which cabin at the camp is the largest?
2. In Chapter 2, who does Percy's class think is the pre-algebra teacher?
(a) Mrs. Dodds.
(b) Mrs. Andrews.
(c) Mrs. Carter.
(d) Mrs. Kerr.
3. What does Mr. D want to turn Percy into in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 1, where do Grover and Percy eat lunch?
(c) Museum steps.
(d) Park bench.
5. What size sword and shield does Chiron think that Percy will need?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Percy say that things really got bad?
2. How old was Percy's mom when her parents died in a plane crash?
3. What cabin is Percy assigned to in Chapter 6?
4. Who is Annabeth's father?
5. In Chapter 7, what time is dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Grover say that the old ladies were that Percy saw by the side of the road?
2. Who is Grover and what is he like?
3. What does the monster look like that Percy sees in Chapter 4?
4. What does Percy see when he walks around the farmhouse where he had been staying in Chapter 5?
5. How does Percy describe himself in Chapter 1?
6. In Chapter 6, what does Percy see when he looks back at the farmhouse?
7. In Chapter 9, what would Dionysus do to Percy if he had his way?
8. What are Grover and Mr. Brunner discussing when Percy overhears them talking in Chapter 2?
9. What does the mess hall area look like in Chapter 7?
10. What bad things happened on field trips Percy took in fourth and fifth grades?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)