|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what how long is Percy's Latin exam?
(a) Two and a half hours.
(b) One and a half hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Two hours.
2. In Chapter 2, who does Percy's class think is the pre-algebra teacher?
(a) Mrs. Carter.
(b) Mrs. Andrews.
(c) Mrs. Kerr.
(d) Mrs. Dodds.
3. When do the gods have their big annual council?
(a) Summer solstice.
(b) Fall solstice.
(c) Spring solstice.
(d) Winter solstice.
4. What is the name of the kleptomaniac that Percy says he goes on a field trip with in Chapter 1?
(a) Nancy Bobofit.
(b) Pete Danvers.
(c) Dan Featherwood.
(d) Peggy Ledbetter.
5. Where is Percy's class on a field trip when things start to go bad?
(a) Museum of the City of New York.
(b) Brooklyn Museum.
(c) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(d) American Museum of Natural History.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Percy in when things start to go bad for him?
2. In Chapter 2, where does Grover live?
3. Where does Percy's mom work?
4. What is the only thing that Percy excels at in Chapter 8?
5. Which cabin seems to be made of solid gold at the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Percy see when he looks back at the farmhouse?
2. What does Percy see when he walks around the farmhouse where he had been staying in Chapter 5?
3. What does the mess hall area look like in Chapter 7?
4. What does Percy see at the bottom of the lake in Chapter 7?
5. What does the monster look like that Percy sees in Chapter 4?
6. How did Grover's talk go with Mr. D?
7. In Chapter 9, what would Dionysus do to Percy if he had his way?
8. How does Annabeth say that you get to Olympus?
9. What bad things happened on field trips Percy took in fourth and fifth grades?
10. In Chapter 6, why might the Council of Cloven Elders think that Grover did not reach his goal?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)