|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, how many days does Percy say that they spend on the train?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Four days.
2. How big are the golden drachmas that the camp store loans Percy?
(a) Girl Scout cookies.
(d) 50 cent piece.`
3. What color are the woman's eyes who speaks to Percy underwater in Chapter 14?
4. What type of car pulls into the car wash as Percy, Annabeth, and Grover are messaging Half-Blood Hill in Chapter 15?
(b) Lincoln Continental.
5. How deep is Percy in the mud when he stands up in Chapter 14?
6. What is Ares' girlfriend's husband's occupation?
(c) Sword craftsman.
7. What snack is with the things that Ares gives Percy and his companions as he sends them west?
(a) Potato chips.
(b) Cheese curls.
(c) Double Stuff Oreos.
(d) Sugar cookies.
8. In Chapter 15, where did Percy, Annabeth, and Grover last eat?
9. How many sisters does the woman at Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium say that she had?
10. What does Luke bring Percy to take on the quest in Chapter 10?
(a) Magic water bottle.
(b) Magic cape.
(c) Magic sneakers.
(d) Magic sword.
11. In Chapter 15, what does Ares want Percy to get for him?
(a) Machine gun.
12. Who is Ares' girlfriend married to?
13. In Chapter 10, how much money in golden drachmas does the camp store loan Percy?
14. What color is the poodle that Grover finds in Chapter 12?
15. How many days are Percy, Annabelle, and Grover in the Lotus Casino?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what type of boat goes over Percy when he is in the river?
2. In Chapter 17, how far under water does Percy go?
3. What day is it at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. How far does the money Percy, Annabeth, and Grover received for returning Gladiola take them on the train?
5. What do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover use to wrap Medusa's head in in Chapter 11?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)