|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover sleep at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) In a shed.
(d) Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium.
2. In Chapter 13, how many days does Percy say that they spend on the train?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) One day.
3. In Chapter 16, what transportation does Ares arrange for Percy and his companions?
4. What type of vehicle does Ares drive?
5. What day is it when Percy, Annabeth, and Grover leave Denver?
(a) June 15.
(b) June 12.
(c) June 14.
(d) June 13.
6. What day is it at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) June 14.
(b) June 11.
(c) June 17.
(d) June 15.
7. In Chapter 10, how much money in golden drachmas does the camp store loan Percy?
8. How many sisters does the woman at Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium say that she had?
9. In Chapter 10, how many old ladies who look like Mrs. Dodds board the same bus as Percy, Annabeth, and Grover?
10. How much does the camp store loan Percy in mortal money in Chapter 10?
11. What type of vehicle do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover ride in on the way to the city in Chapter 10?
(a) Black limo.
(b) White limo.
(c) Black SUV.
(d) White SUV.
12. What color dress is the woman wearing who comes to the door at Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium?
13. What age is the time of Western civilization and the rule of Zeus?
(a) Sixth age.
(b) Third Age.
(c) Fifth Age.
(d) Fourth Age.
14. What creature does Percy face at the St. Louis Arch?
15. What reward has been posted for Gladiola's return in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ares tell Percy to go to get something for him?
2. How old were Thalia and Luke when Annabeth was seven?
3. In Chapter 14, what type of boat goes over Percy when he is in the river?
4. What does Luke bring Percy to take on the quest in Chapter 10?
5. What God is Grover seeking in Chapter 12?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)