|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy say that Mrs. Dodds teaches?
2. What color are Percy's eyes?
3. What does Percy say that Mrs. Dodds always wears?
(a) Black leather jacket.
(b) Brown leather jacket.
(c) Denim jacket.
(d) Trench coat.
4. What does Percy's drink taste like in Chapter 5?
(a) Grape juice.
(b) Apple juice.
(c) Sugar cookies.
(d) Chocolate-chip cookies.
5. In Chapter 6, how old is the girl tending the flames of the firepit at the camp?
(a) About nine.
(b) About ten.
6. How long has Grover been the equivalent of a middle school student?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Six years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) Three months.
7. How old was Percy's mom when her parents died in a plane crash?
8. In Chapter 4, toward what type of tree does Percy's mother tell him to run?
9. What is the only thing that Percy excels at in Chapter 8?
(d) Foot racing.
10. How long is Percy unconscious in Chapter 5?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
11. What table does Grover sit at in Chapter 7?
12. What grade is Percy in when things start to go bad for him?
13. What are some campers picking during Percy's tour of the camp in Chapter 6?
14. What color is the farmhouse at the camp?
(b) Sky blue.
(d) Grass green.
15. What does Mr. D want to turn Percy into in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cabin at the camp is the largest?
2. In Chapter 2, who does Percy's class think is the pre-algebra teacher?
3. What color T-shirt are Grover and the other kids wearing in Chapter 5?
4. When does Percy have his first sword-fighting lesson?
5. How many times has Luke met his father?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)