|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Percy say that Mrs. Dodds is?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the name of Percy's school?
(a) Westwood Boarding School.
(b) Riverside Boarding School.
(c) Phillips Academy.
(d) Yancy Academy.
3. How many stories is the farmhouse at the camp?
4. In Chapter 1, how many different schools has Percy been in during the last six years?
5. Who teaches Percy Ancient Greek in Chapter 8?
(d) Mr. D.
6. How many times has Luke met his father?
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
7. Which cabin at the camp is the largest?
8. In Greek mythology, how many children did Kronos have?
9. What color T-shirt are Grover and the other kids wearing in Chapter 5?
10. How many campers does Percy think there are at the camp in Chapter 7?
(a) About 150.
(b) Maybe 100.
(c) Around 125.
(d) About 75.
11. What is the only thing that Percy excels at in Chapter 8?
(b) Foot racing.
12. How old is Grover?
13. How old is Percy?
14. Where does Luke have a scar?
(a) Left arm.
(b) Right cheek.
(c) Right arm.
(d) Left cheek.
15. Where is the school located that Percy mentions in Chapter 1?
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Percy say that things really got bad?
2. Who is Annabeth's father?
3. What does Percy say that Mrs. Dodds teaches?
4. In Chapter 2, who does Percy's class think is the pre-algebra teacher?
5. In Chapter 6, how old is the girl tending the flames of the firepit at the camp?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)