|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Grover?
2. What got Percy expelled in fifth grade?
(a) Putting lemon juice in the swimming pool.
(b) Shooting a cannon at the school bus.
(c) A stink bomb in a classroom.
(d) Climbing the flag pole.
3. How tall is the monster Percy sees after the car explodes in Chapter 4?
(a) Eight feet.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Seven feet.
(d) Nine feet.
4. What color T-shirt are Grover and the other kids wearing in Chapter 5?
5. What table does Grover sit at in Chapter 7?
6. Which cabin at the camp is the largest?
7. In Chapter 4, toward what type of tree does Percy's mother tell him to run?
8. In Chapter 8, when was the last time Zeus had a child?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 8 years.
9. What color are Percy's eyes?
10. In Chapter 2, where does Grover live?
(b) Long Island.
11. What grade is Percy in when things start to go bad for him?
12. Which cabin seems to be made of solid gold at the camp?
13. In Chapter 1, how many different schools has Percy been in during the last six years?
14. What does Percy's stepfather do for a living?
(a) Works at a convenience store.
(b) Sacks groceries.
(c) Details cars.
(d) Manages an Electronic Mega-Mart.
15. What color socks are the old ladies knitting in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cabin does Percy move to in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 2, what how long is Percy's Latin exam?
3. What is the name of Percy's best friend in sixth grade?
4. How many beds does Percy see when he peers into Cabin 3 at the camp?
5. Who is Clarisse's father?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)