|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Annabeth have?
2. How old does Percy say that Mrs. Dodds is?
3. What are some campers picking during Percy's tour of the camp in Chapter 6?
4. Where is the school located that Percy mentions in Chapter 1?
(a) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
5. How many campers does Percy think there are at the camp in Chapter 7?
(a) About 75.
(b) Maybe 100.
(c) About 150.
(d) Around 125.
6. What month does Percy say that things really got bad?
7. In Chapter 3, how many nights does Percy's mom say they will spend at the beach?
8. What grade is Percy in when things start to go bad for him?
9. Where is Percy's class on a field trip when things start to go bad?
(a) American Museum of Natural History.
(b) Museum of the City of New York.
(c) Brooklyn Museum.
(d) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
10. What color socks are the old ladies knitting in Chapter 2?
11. In Chapter 1, who does Percy say that his Latin teacher is?
(a) Mr. Post.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Watkins.
(d) Mr. Brunner.
12. Who is Annabeth's mother?
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
13. How old is Percy?
14. What size sword and shield does Chiron think that Percy will need?
15. How many stories is the farmhouse at the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the gods have their big annual council?
2. How many cabins are at the camp?
3. Where does Luke have a scar?
4. What is the name of the kleptomaniac that Percy says he goes on a field trip with in Chapter 1?
5. What is the only thing that Percy excels at in Chapter 8?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)