|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Annabeth's father?
(a) A lawyer.
(c) A professor at West Point.
2. What color is the poodle that Grover finds in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 12, when does Grover say that the God of the Wild Places disappeared?
(a) 3,000 years.
(b) 2,000 years.
(c) 2,500 years.
(d) 4,000 years.
4. How deep is Percy in the mud when he stands up in Chapter 14?
5. Where does Luke have a scar?
(a) Right arm.
(b) Right cheek.
(c) Left cheek.
(d) Left arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reward has been posted for Gladiola's return in Chapter 12?
2. How far does the money Percy, Annabeth, and Grover received for returning Gladiola take them on the train?
3. Which cabin at the camp belongs to Artemis?
4. What cabin is Percy assigned to in Chapter 6?
5. What do Percy, Annabeth, and Grover use to wrap Medusa's head in in Chapter 11?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)