1. How old is Percy?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the name of Percy's school?
(a) Yancy Academy.
(b) Westwood Boarding School.
(c) Riverside Boarding School.
(d) Phillips Academy.
3. Where is the school located that Percy mentions in Chapter 1?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New York.
4. What month does Percy say that things really got bad?
5. What grade is Percy in when things start to go bad for him?
6. Where is Percy's class on a field trip when things start to go bad?
(a) American Museum of Natural History.
(b) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) Brooklyn Museum.
(d) Museum of the City of New York.
7. How many kids are on the field trip when things begin to go bad for Percy?
8. In Chapter 1, who does Percy say that his Latin teacher is?
(a) Mr. Brunner.
(b) Mr. Watkins.
(c) Mr. Post.
(d) Mr. Richards.
9. What got Percy expelled in fifth grade?
(a) Putting lemon juice in the swimming pool.
(b) A stink bomb in a classroom.
(c) Shooting a cannon at the school bus.
(d) Climbing the flag pole.
This section contains 3,060 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)