1. Who is the official UN observer who comes to view the Sarajevo Haggadah in Part I of “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
2. Where does Hanna go to first see the Sarajevo Haggadah in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
A bank vault.
3. Where is Hanna's home?
4. Who calls Hanna to tell her that the Sarajevo Haggadah has shown up in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
5. Where was the Sarajevo Haggadah created?
6. When was the Sarajevo Haggadah sold to the National Museum in Sarajevo?
7. Who sold the Sarajevo Haggadah to the National Museum in Sarajevo?
8. When did the Sarajevo seige begin in the Bosnian War?
This section contains 4,116 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)