|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996” – “Hanna: Arnhem Land, Gunumeleng, 2002”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hanna learn has left her a considerable inheritance in "Hanna: Arnhem Land, Gunumeleng, 2002"?
(a) Amitai Yomtov.
(b) Serif and Stela Kamal.
(c) Delilah Sharanksy.
(d) Jim Bardayal.
2. Who did Lola marry after the war?
3. When did the Sarajevo seige begin in the Bosnian War?
4. What was the name of Hanna's father?
(a) Dr. Josip Boscovic.
(b) Aaron Sharansky.
(c) Werner Heinrich.
(d) Arthur Schnitzler.
5. What is the name of David Ben Shoushan's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the colleague of Hanna's that has supposedly been in Sarajevo in "Hanna: London, Spring 1996"?
2. Where was Hanna's father a professor of Russian language and literature in the U.S.?
3. What leads to the saltwater that is found on the Haggadah's pages?
4. Where did Hanna earn her PhD?
5. What organization has Lola just attended a meeting of in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)