|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996” – “Hanna: Arnhem Land, Gunumeleng, 2002”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Micha tells the soldier that comes looking for Ruti that she left his shop with a soldier from where in "Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492"?
2. From what had Lola sewn her Partisan fatiques?
(a) Her mother's dress.
(b) Her father's pants.
(c) A gray blanket.
(d) An old flag.
3. What is the focus of the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) It focuses on the book's binding.
(b) It focuses on the illustrations.
(c) It focuses on the stains in the book.
(d) It focuses on the book's clasps.
4. When was the Sarajevo Haggadah last bound, according to the narrator in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
(a) The 1890s.
(b) The 1850s.
(c) The 1910s.
(d) The 1780s.
5. How does Hanna describe the handwriting in the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) Almost illegible.
(b) It is typed.
(c) Neat and printed.
(d) In fancy, elaborate cursive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Raz's wife?
2. Where does Raz's wife hold an assistant professorship teaching poetry in "Hanna: Boston, Spring 1996"?
3. Where has Hanna arrived in Part V of “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
4. Whose mathematical text is taken out and presented to General Faber at the museum in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
5. What does Hanna describe as the source of the blue pigment in the panels of the Sarajevo Haggadah?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)