|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492” (continued) – “A White Hair: Seville, 1480”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area did Hanna earn her PhD?
(a) Ancient Near Eastern languages.
(b) American History.
(c) Fine art conservation.
2. How old was Hanna's father when he died?
3. What was the name of Hanna's father?
(a) Dr. Josip Boscovic.
(b) Arthur Schnitzler.
(c) Werner Heinrich.
(d) Aaron Sharansky.
4. What kind of cake is described as Werner's favorite in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) Waves of the Danube cake.
(b) Cherry cheesecake.
(d) Strawberry shortcake.
5. Who is Hanna's friend that offers her a cottage in Hampstead in "Hanna: London, Spring 1996"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hanna's father a professor of Russian language and literature in the U.S.?
2. What does the saltwater used at the seder table represent?
3. Around what two things is life organized in Serif's home?
4. Where is Hanna's home?
5. Where does Rosa go to hide after watching the bailiff take away her parents?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)