|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492” (continued) – “A White Hair: Seville, 1480”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanna describe as the source of the yellow pigment in the illustrations of the Sarajevo Haggadah?
2. Who is the altar boy that lingers after Father Giovanni's Mass in the beginning of “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609”?
3. Where does Raz's wife hold an assistant professorship teaching poetry in "Hanna: Boston, Spring 1996"?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Princeton University.
4. Who is the head of the museum library that is said to have saved the Sarajevo Haggadah during the Bosnian War in the novel?
(a) Ozren Karaman.
(b) Yad Vashem.
(c) Jim Bardayal.
(d) Joseph Kohen.
5. Whom does Reuben claim gave him the objects of Jewish worship under torture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Heinrich's apartment described in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
2. By when are the Jews ordered to move from the kingdoms in "Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492"?
3. What pope had claimed, "I am pope everywhere except in Venice," according to the narrator in “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609”?
4. In what color is David's body clad in for burial in "Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492"?
5. When did the Sarajevo seige begin in the Bosnian War?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)