|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492” (continued) – “A White Hair: Seville, 1480”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Hanna's father?
(a) Arthur Schnitzler.
(b) Werner Heinrich.
(c) Dr. Josip Boscovic.
(d) Aaron Sharansky.
2. What is the name of Stela's son?
3. What building does Lola make her way to in Sarajevo that her father once worked in, in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) The mosque.
(b) The finance ministry.
(c) The synagogue.
(d) The art museum.
4. About how old is Munib described as when Lola first sees him in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
5. When did the Sarajevo seige begin in the Bosnian War?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bookbinder that Ruti becomes involved with?
2. What is the name of David Ben Shoushan's wife?
3. What makes the Sarajevo Haggadah so rare and unusual?
4. How does Hanna describe the handwriting in the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
5. Who is described as Serif's superior at the museum in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)