|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492” (continued) – “A White Hair: Seville, 1480”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrative style of the novel change in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) The narrative shifts from first-person to third-person.
(b) The narrative shifts from third-person to second-person.
(c) The narrative shifts from third-person to first-person.
(d) The narrative shifts from second-person to first-person.
2. How far pregnant was Hanna's mother when Hanna's father died?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
3. Where did Reyna de Serena flee to come to Venice?
4. What was the name of Hanna's father?
(a) Dr. Josip Boscovic.
(b) Arthur Schnitzler.
(c) Werner Heinrich.
(d) Aaron Sharansky.
5. What is the name of Lola's little sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many commandments comprise the Talmud?
2. What game do Judah Aryeh and Father Vistorini play regarding the censorship of the Sarajevo Haggadah?
3. When did the Sarajevo seige begin in the Bosnian War?
4. What does Hanna claim to be her favorite food in "Hanna: Boston, Spring 1996"?
5. What organization has Lola just attended a meeting of in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)