|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609” – “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cake is described as Werner's favorite in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) Waves of the Danube cake.
(b) Cherry cheesecake.
(c) Strawberry shortcake.
2. What is the name of Raz's wife?
3. What was the name of Karaman's wife?
4. What organization has Lola just attended a meeting of in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) The White Underground.
(b) The Black Riders.
(c) The Young Guardians.
(d) The French Resistance.
5. What does Hanna describe as the source of the blue pigment in the panels of the Sarajevo Haggadah?
(b) Squid ink.
(c) Lapis lazuli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stela's son?
2. Who wrote the book My Youth in Vienna that Heinlich reads from to Hanna in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
3. What building does Lola make her way to in Sarajevo that her father once worked in, in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
4. What is the focus of the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
5. What does the saltwater used at the seder table represent?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)