|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609” – “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Karaman's child?
2. What is the name of Lola's little sister?
3. What Muslim name do Serif and Stela give to Lola while she stays with them?
4. What Jewish sin is considered Judah Aryeh's greatest weakness in the novel?
5. When Hanna finally gets to see the book for the first time in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996,” she says that "No conservator had handled this manuscript for" how long?
(a) "Two centuries."
(b) "A century."
(c) "Fifty years."
(d) "Twenty years."
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Hanna and Ozren doing in her dream in "Hanna: Boston, Spring 1996"?
2. What is the name of Hanna's mother's secretary?
3. Where is Hanna's home?
4. How does the narrative style of the novel change in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
5. What type of surgery does Hanna's mother undergo after the car accident in "Hanna: Boston, Spring 1996"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)