|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940” (continued) – “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as Serif's superior at the museum in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) Amitai Yomtov.
(b) Dr. Josip Boscovic.
(c) Dr. Werner Heinrich.
(d) Dr. Hamish Sajjan.
2. Serif tells Stela that he has arranged for Lola to go with a friend of his where due to the danger of sheltering a Jew in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) To the Italian zone.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To the French zone.
(d) To the United States.
3. Who was the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist whose report Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) Herman Rothschild.
(b) Joseph Kohen.
(c) Werner Heinrich.
(d) Yad Vashem.
4. What does Hanna order for dinner when she goes out with Karaman in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
(b) Steak tartare.
(c) Beef curry.
(d) Chicken kebabs.
5. What is Hanna's mother's profession?
(a) She is a neurosurgeon.
(b) She is a banker.
(c) She is a painter.
(d) She is a sculptor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The word "haggadah" is from the Hebrew root word "hgd" which means what?
2. Where is Dr. Heinrich's apartment described in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
3. Around what two things is life organized in Serif's home?
4. Where did Hanna earn her PhD?
5. What happens to Isak's foot in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)