|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940” (continued) – “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the saltwater used at the seder table represent?
(a) The fish of the sea.
(b) The tears of the slaves in Egypt.
(c) The parting of the Red Sea.
(d) The worship of the Golden calf.
2. Who takes Lola to the National Museum in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
3. How does Isak commit suicide in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) He intentionally drowns in the river.
(b) He stabs himself.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He hangs himself.
4. Who sold the Sarajevo Haggadah to the National Museum in Sarajevo?
(a) Jim Bardayal.
(b) Joseph Kohen.
(c) Ozren Karaman.
(d) Yad Vashem.
5. What word from “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996” means having or showing great knowledge or learning?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
2. Where is Dr. Heinrich's apartment described in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
3. In what area did Hanna earn her PhD?
4. Who calls Hanna to tell her that the Sarajevo Haggadah has shown up in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
5. Where does Hanna go to first see the Sarajevo Haggadah in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)