|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940” (continued) – “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week is the Muslim Sabbath?
2. When did the Sarajevo seige begin in the Bosnian War?
3. What genus of butterfly is the wing from the Sarajevo Haggadah said to be in Hanna's narrative?
4. How are the book clasps to the Sarajevo Haggadah described in the report that Hanna reads in the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) "Cheap and faulty."
(b) "Rusted and worn."
(c) "Water-damaged and rusted."
(d) "Extraordinarily beautiful."
5. Where was the Sarajevo Haggadah created?
Short Answer Questions
1. Serif tells Stela that he has arranged for Lola to go with a friend of his where due to the danger of sheltering a Jew in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
2. What happens to Isak's foot in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
3. What word from “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996” means having or showing great knowledge or learning?
4. Where did Hanna spend six months learning how to properly mix wheat paste?
5. Who is the chief archivist at the Historisches Museum der Stadt Wien?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)