|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940” (continued) – “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is General Faber said to be the commander of in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) The Black Hand units.
(b) The White Horse units.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Youth Guard.
2. Where did Hanna spend six months learning how to properly mix wheat paste?
3. Who calls Hanna to tell her that the Sarajevo Haggadah has shown up in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
(a) Yad Vashem.
(b) Jim Bardayal.
(c) Amitai Yomtov.
(d) Ozren Karaman.
4. About how old is Munib described as when Lola first sees him in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
5. How old is Hanna in 1996?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the inscription in the Sarajevo Haggadah suggest that it was surveyed by Giovanni Domenico Vistorini?
2. Where was the Sarajevo Haggadah created?
3. What is the focus of the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
4. What is the name of Stela's son?
5. What makes the Sarajevo Haggadah so rare and unusual?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)