|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996” – “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Sarajevo Haggadah sold to the National Museum in Sarajevo?
2. Where was the Sarajevo Haggadah created?
3. In what area did Hanna earn her PhD?
(a) Ancient Near Eastern languages.
(b) Fine art conservation.
(c) American History.
4. Who is the official UN observer who comes to view the Sarajevo Haggadah in Part I of “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
(a) Yad Vashem.
(b) Hamish Sajjan.
(c) Ozren Karaman.
(d) Jim Bardayal.
5. When did the Sarajevo seige begin in the Bosnian War?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what neighborhood do Karaman and Hanna go to dinner in Part III of “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
2. Who is the head of the museum library that is said to have saved the Sarajevo Haggadah during the Bosnian War in the novel?
3. What does Hanna order for dinner when she goes out with Karaman in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
4. Who sold the Sarajevo Haggadah to the National Museum in Sarajevo?
5. When does the inscription in the Sarajevo Haggadah suggest that it was surveyed by Giovanni Domenico Vistorini?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)