|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996” – “Hanna: Arnhem Land, Gunumeleng, 2002”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Lola to the National Museum in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
2. When was Werner Heinrich conscripted to service for the Nazis?
3. What was the name of Hanna's father?
(a) Arthur Schnitzler.
(b) Aaron Sharansky.
(c) Dr. Josip Boscovic.
(d) Werner Heinrich.
4. What does Hanna say her mother went to a fancy spa to recuperate after her car accident?
(d) New York.
5. Who does Hanna learn has left her a considerable inheritance in "Hanna: Arnhem Land, Gunumeleng, 2002"?
(a) Serif and Stela Kamal.
(b) Amitai Yomtov.
(c) Jim Bardayal.
(d) Delilah Sharanksy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanna describe as the source of the blue pigment in the panels of the Sarajevo Haggadah?
2. What does Hanna claim to be her favorite food in "Hanna: Boston, Spring 1996"?
3. Who is the official UN observer who comes to view the Sarajevo Haggadah in Part I of “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
4. By what nickname does Ruti's father call her?
5. What caused Branko's death?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)