|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940” (continued) – “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hanna finally gets to see the book for the first time in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996,” she says that "No conservator had handled this manuscript for" how long?
(a) "A century."
(b) "Twenty years."
(c) "Two centuries."
(d) "Fifty years."
2. What organization has Lola just attended a meeting of in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) The Black Riders.
(b) The Young Guardians.
(c) The French Resistance.
(d) The White Underground.
3. What is the name of Stela's son?
4. How long is the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) 30 pages.
(b) 5 pages.
(c) 20 pages.
(d) 10 pages.
5. What is the focus of the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) It focuses on the book's binding.
(b) It focuses on the illustrations.
(c) It focuses on the book's clasps.
(d) It focuses on the stains in the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Heinrich's family killed in a fire-bombing during WWII?
2. In what neighborhood do Karaman and Hanna go to dinner in Part III of “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
3. Where did Hanna spend six months learning how to properly mix wheat paste?
4. Serif tells Stela that he has arranged for Lola to go with a friend of his where due to the danger of sheltering a Jew in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
5. Where did Hanna earn her PhD?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)