|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940” (continued) – “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the abbreviation K.u.K. stand for in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) Kristler and Kurriour.
(b) Kristoff and Kreitzer.
(c) Kaiserlich and Koniglich.
(d) Kreistler and Kensington.
2. Serif tells Stela that he has arranged for Lola to go with a friend of his where due to the danger of sheltering a Jew in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
(a) To the United States.
(b) To the Italian zone.
(c) To the French zone.
(d) To Canada.
3. What is Serif's last name in the novel?
4. Who is the official UN observer who comes to view the Sarajevo Haggadah in Part I of “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
(a) Yad Vashem.
(b) Hamish Sajjan.
(c) Ozren Karaman.
(d) Jim Bardayal.
5. Where does Hanna go to first see the Sarajevo Haggadah in “Hanna: Sarajevo, Spring 1996”?
(a) A royal court.
(b) A bank vault.
(c) A library.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr. Heinrich when Hanna visits him in 1996?
2. Whose mathematical text is taken out and presented to General Faber at the museum in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
3. When does the inscription in the Sarajevo Haggadah suggest that it was surveyed by Giovanni Domenico Vistorini?
4. Where was Dr. Heinrich's family killed in a fire-bombing during WWII?
5. What makes the Sarajevo Haggadah so rare and unusual?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)