|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609” – “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996” means having or showing great knowledge or learning?
2. What is the name of Raz's wife?
3. What does Hanna claim to be her favorite food in "Hanna: Boston, Spring 1996"?
(a) King prawn sambal.
(b) Ham omelettes.
(c) Steak tartare.
(d) Roasted whole pig.
4. To what city does Reyna de Serena say she is going when she leaves Venice in “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609”?
5. Who wrote the book My Youth in Vienna that Heinlich reads from to Hanna in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
(a) Joseph Kohen.
(b) Hamish Sajjan.
(c) Arthur Schnitzler.
(d) Jim Bardayal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "avodat ha kodesh" translated as in “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609”?
2. What is Amalie Sutter's profession?
3. What word in the novel refers to an elementary school run by Sephardic Jews?
4. What organization has Lola just attended a meeting of in “An Insect’s Wing: Sarajevo, 1940"?
5. In what subject did Hanna earn her master's degree?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)