|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Saltwater: Tarragona, 1492” (continued) – “A White Hair: Seville, 1480”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Judah Aryeh's wife?
2. From what animal is the hair that was found on the Sarajevo Haggadah, according to the analyst?
(a) It is from a cat.
(b) It is from a dog.
(c) It is from a squirrel.
(d) It is from a weasel.
3. What is the Christian name that Reuben takes when he converts to Christianity?
(a) Joseph Anderson.
(b) Renato del Salvador.
(c) Jim Bardayal.
(d) Arthur Frisole.
4. How old is Dr. Heinrich when Hanna visits him in 1996?
5. What Jewish sin is considered Judah Aryeh's greatest weakness in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pope had claimed, "I am pope everywhere except in Venice," according to the narrator in “Wine Stains: Venice, 1609”?
2. Who wrote the book My Youth in Vienna that Heinlich reads from to Hanna in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
3. Where was Hanna's father a professor of Russian language and literature in the U.S.?
4. How long is the report by the ancient Near-Eastern manuscripts specialist that Hanna reads at the archives in “Hanna: Vienna, Spring 1996”?
5. Who is the chief archivist at the Historisches Museum der Stadt Wien?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)