|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, whom do Chee and Mary visit?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
2. When Wolf arrives at the hospital, what does he do before entering the building?
(a) Parks behind the ambulance bay.
(b) Checks the parking lots.
(c) Steals a getaway car.
(d) Removes several light bulbs.
3. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many oil company employees were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
4. According to the person Chee and Mary next visit, how is cancer tracked?
(a) City by city.
(b) On microfiche.
(c) On computer.
(d) Hospital by hospital.
5. What is the name of the cop from the Albuquerque Police Department who visits Chee in his hospital room?
(a) Officer Marlow.
(b) Officer Hunt.
(c) Officer Colby.
(d) Officer Raines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chee and Mary discuss on the way to visit the sister of one of the roustabouts?
2. What is Mary Landon's occupation?
3. When Wolf is leaving town after shooting Chee, where does he dump his car?
4. What does Wolf need to pick up at the location to where he is ultimately headed?
5. When Chee realizes that the killer is in the hospital, where does Chee hide?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)