Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the FBI agent who visits Chee at the hospital, for how long has the FBI been looking into the killer?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
2. According to the woman Chee finds, where is the final roustabout's body located?
(a) Behind the peyote church.
(b) Just beyond the town limits.
(c) In a remote canyon.
(d) In the malpais.
3. What kind of car is the killer driving?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevrolet.
4. When Chee and Mary return to Huff's office, who do they learn has been trying to reach Chee?
(a) Sena's office.
(b) The Grants office.
(c) The Checkers office.
(d) The Crownpoint office.
5. How does Colton Wolf confirm that Jim Chee has checked out of the hospital?
(a) Through the gift shop.
(b) Through the newspaper.
(c) Through the nurses' station.
(d) Through Western Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wolf initially go when he leaves town after shooting Chee?
2. Who visits Chee after the Albuquerque police officer leaves Chee's hospital room?
3. When Chee has trouble sleeping and questions a nurse about what happens when a patient dies, what nickname does Chee give to the nurse?
4. How much money does Chee find in Emerson Charley's wallet?
5. What does Chee learn when he returns the call after leaving Huff's office?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)