|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Wolf drives away from the malpais, how much over the speed limit does Wolf drive?
(a) Ten miles per hour.
(b) Five miles per hour.
(c) Eight miles per hour.
(d) Two miles per hour.
2. According to the FBI agent who visits Chee at the hospital, for how long has the FBI been looking into the killer?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Eight years.
3. What does Wolf hate because it makes him feel exposed and vulnerable?
4. When Chee realizes that the killer is in the hospital, where does Chee hide?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the morgue.
(c) In the crawl space.
(d) Under the bed.
5. According to the roustabout's sister, what happened to several of the men after the explosion?
(a) They had visions.
(b) They became ill.
(c) They began drinking.
(d) They heard voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. After shooting Chee, what does the killer do before driving away?
2. How does Wolf kill the person who approaches him as he reaches Chee's floor?
3. What is Dine'estse-tle?
4. When Chee and Mary cannot locate the final roustabout, where do they find his relative?
5. Who is Sherman Huff?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Chee and Mary discover the dead body, why does Chee yell at Mary to run?
2. After yelling at Mary to run, why does Chee turn and run in the opposite direction?
3. According to the discussion Mary and Chee have after leaving the roustabout's sister, why does Chee initially believe that Emerson Charley's body disappeared?
4. What is the goal of the Navajo Way?
5. Why does the Albuquerque police officer tell Chee to be careful as the cop is leaving Chee's hospital room?
6. As Chee and Mary leave the roundabout's sister, why does Mary ask Chee to explain what the sister had said?
7. After Chee realizes that the killer is still nearby, where does Chee send Mary?
8. When Chee has trouble sleeping and sneaks out of his hospital room, why does he visit the area he goes to?
9. What does Chee find when he exits his hiding space after the killer has left?
10. When Chee has trouble sleeping and sneaks out of his hospital room, what does he discover when he reaches the area he intended to visit?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)