|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wolf travel to his first destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
2. According to the FBI agent who visits Chee at the hospital, for how long has the FBI been looking into the killer?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
3. After Chee has surgery to remove the bullet, who is in Chee's hospital room when he wakes up?
(a) Gordo Sena.
(b) Colton Wolf.
(c) Mary Landon.
(d) Marcus Colby.
4. When Wolf arrives at the hospital, where does he first head after entering the building?
(a) The morgue.
(b) The parking garage.
(c) Chee's room.
(d) The doctors' lounge.
5. When Chee is released from the hospital, where is the first place he and Mary plan to go?
(a) The malpais.
(b) The library.
(c) The tribal police station.
(d) The quilt auction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wolf travel to his final destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
2. According to the conversation that takes place in Chee's hospital room, who believes that Dillon Charley is responsible for the oil well explosion?
3. What do Navajos typically carry in their leather pouches?
4. According to the roustabout's sister, who did the people believe was responsible for what happened to several of the roustabouts after the explosion?
5. In Chapter 25, whom do Chee and Mary visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the goal of the Navajo Way?
2. After yelling at Mary to run, why does Chee turn and run in the opposite direction?
3. When the sheriff questions Chee in Chee's hospital room, what does the sheriff ask Chee to do?
4. When Chee learns that the final roustabout has died, why does Chee want to see the body?
5. After discovering the dead body on the way to where the missing box is supposed to be, how does Chee realize that the killer is still nearby?
6. According to what Chee tells Mary, how does one become a Navajo witch?
7. When Chee has trouble sleeping and sneaks out of his hospital room, why does he visit the area he goes to?
8. What is so unusual about the men who were part of the roustabout crew, as well as the men in the Charley family?
9. After Chee realizes that the killer is still nearby, where does Chee send Mary?
10. As Wolf kills the person who approaches him as he reaches Chee's floor, why does the murder not cause any alarm on the floor?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)