Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 13-16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When the reader is first introduced to Jim Chee, what day is it?
a) October 30.
b) November 30.
c) November 3.
d) December 3.
2. As the story opens, how long does Chee have before deciding whether to accept his appointment to the FBI?
a) Seven weeks.
b) One week.
c) Five weeks.
d) Three weeks.
3. Where was B.J. Vines when he got sick and had to be flown to a hospital?
4. Where is Chee shot by the killer?
a) In the leg.
b) In the back.
c) In the chest.
d) In the neck.
5. When Vines supported another...
This section contains 919 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)