|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he shoots Chee, where is Wolf ultimately headed?
2. When Wolf is approached by someone as Wolf reaches Chee's floor, by what name does Wolf introduce himself?
(a) Dr. Martin.
(b) Dr. Colby.
(c) Dr. Ray.
(d) Dr. Duncan.
3. How does Wolf travel to his first destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
4. What hospital room is Jim Chee in?
5. According to the nurse Chee talks to, what color bags are the clothing and effects of the deceased placed into?
6. What is the name of the cop from the Albuquerque Police Department who visits Chee in his hospital room?
(a) Officer Colby.
(b) Officer Raines.
(c) Officer Hunt.
(d) Officer Marlow.
7. When Wolf arrives at the hospital, where does he first head after entering the building?
(a) The doctors' lounge.
(b) The morgue.
(c) The parking garage.
(d) Chee's room.
8. What is the name of the geologist originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
(a) Marcus Colby.
(b) Carl Lebeck.
(c) Curtis Russell.
(d) Martin Jones.
9. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what does Chee explain to Mary?
(a) His FBI opportunity.
(b) His childhood.
(c) Vines' attitude.
(d) Indian lore.
10. Who approaches as Wolf reaches Chee's floor?
(a) A volunteer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A patient.
(d) A nurse.
11. When Chee has trouble sleeping, how does Chee get into the area he's trying to access?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through a wall hatch.
(c) Through the ceiling.
(d) Through a window.
12. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many people were originally believed to have died in the explosion?
13. When Chee realizes that the killer is in the hospital, where does Chee hide?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the crawl space.
(d) In the morgue.
14. What does Wolf need to pick up at the location to where he is ultimately headed?
(a) His truck.
(b) His money.
(c) His gun.
(d) His mother.
15. After Chee yells at Mary to run, what does Mary manage to get from the truck?
(a) Chee's lunch.
(b) Chee's revolver.
(c) Chee's license.
(d) Chee's shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the person Chee and Mary next visit, how is cancer tracked?
2. Why does Chee always watch the face of the people he is questioning?
3. According to the roustabout's sister, who did the people believe was responsible for what happened to several of the roustabouts after the explosion?
4. What do Mary and Chee plan to do after retrieving the missing box from the malpais?
5. According to the person Chee and Mary visit, what is the case rate for leukemic diseases?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)