|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car is the killer driving?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Plymouth.
(d) A Chevrolet.
2. When Chee and Mary cannot locate the final roustabout, whom do they find instead?
(a) The roustabout's sister.
(b) The roustabout's aunt.
(c) The roustabout's sister-in-law.
(d) The roustabout's mother.
3. How much money does Chee find in Emerson Charley's wallet?
4. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many people were originally believed to have died in the explosion?
5. What do Chee and Mary discuss on the way to visit the sister of one of the roustabouts?
(a) The chances Wolf will make another attempt on their lives.
(b) The likelihood of Vines being behind the explosion.
(c) The chances they will find any of the roustabouts alive.
(d) The likelihood of Sena being behind the explosion.
6. After he shoots Chee, where is Wolf ultimately headed?
7. According to the woman Chee finds, where is the final roustabout's body located?
(a) In the malpais.
(b) Behind the peyote church.
(c) Just beyond the town limits.
(d) In a remote canyon.
8. About how long is Chee in his hiding place before realizing the killer has left?
(a) Eight minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
9. According to the nurse Chee talks to, what color bags are the clothing and effects of the deceased placed into?
10. What does Wolf hate because it makes him feel exposed and vulnerable?
11. What is the name of the final roustabout's relative?
(a) Rennie Musket.
(b) Rachel Musket.
(c) Raven Musket.
(d) Ramona Musket.
12. How does Wolf travel to his first destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
13. Who sees the Wolf talking to the person Wolf is about to kill?
(a) Jim Chee.
(b) Marcus Colby.
(c) Gordo Sena.
(d) Mary Landon.
14. What is the name of the person Chee and Mary visit with in Chapter 25?
15. According to the person Chee and Mary visit, what is the case rate for leukemic diseases?
(a) 5 in 50,000.
(b) 3 in 100,000.
(c) 3 in 10,000.
(d) 5 in 20,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cop from the Albuquerque Police Department who visits Chee in his hospital room?
2. After learning Emerson Charley's cause of death, whom do Chee and Mary visit next?
3. When Chee wakes up in his hospital room, what program is showing, albeit without the sound, on the television in Chee's hospital room?
4. As Wolf begins driving around Grant, what does he have with him?
5. When Chee asks Mary to leave town, she refuses. What does Mary insist on doing instead?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)