|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolf need to pick up at the location to where he is ultimately headed?
(a) His gun.
(b) His mother.
(c) His money.
(d) His truck.
2. After Chee has surgery to remove the bullet, who is in Chee's hospital room when he wakes up?
(a) Gordo Sena.
(b) Marcus Colby.
(c) Colton Wolf.
(d) Mary Landon.
3. According to the person Chee and Mary next visit, how is cancer tracked?
(a) On computer.
(b) On microfiche.
(c) Hospital by hospital.
(d) City by city.
4. Who is Sherman Huff?
(a) A witch doctor.
(b) An epidemiologist.
(c) A sergeant.
(d) A surgeon.
5. What is the name of the person Chee and Mary visit with in Chapter 25?
6. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many employees from the explosives company were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
7. What does Chee find when he examines Emerson Charley's clothing?
(a) A picture.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A watch.
(d) A key.
8. When Chee wakes up in his hospital room, what program is showing, albeit without the sound, on the television in Chee's hospital room?
(b) "Hollywood Squares."
(c) "Wheel of Fortune."
9. After shooting Chee, what does the killer do before driving away?
(a) Finishes Chee off.
(b) Blows up Chee's truck.
(c) Kills Mary.
(d) Kidnaps Mary.
10. According to what Chee has heard, who gave each of the roustabouts the same thing Chee finds in Emerson's clothing?
(a) Dillon Charley.
(b) Marcus Colby.
(c) Gordo Sena.
(d) B.J. Vines.
11. Who sees the Wolf talking to the person Wolf is about to kill?
(a) Marcus Colby.
(b) Jim Chee.
(c) Mary Landon.
(d) Gordo Sena.
12. What hospital room is Jim Chee in?
13. As Wolf drives away from the malpais, how much over the speed limit does Wolf drive?
(a) Five miles per hour.
(b) Ten miles per hour.
(c) Two miles per hour.
(d) Eight miles per hour.
14. Where is Chee shot by the killer?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the neck.
15. How old is Randolph Charley?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the woman Chee finds, where is the final roustabout's body located?
2. After he shoots Chee, where is Wolf ultimately headed?
3. According to the person Chee and Mary visit, what is the case rate for leukemic diseases?
4. When Chee realizes that the killer is in the hospital, where does Chee hide?
5. What does Wolf hate because it makes him feel exposed and vulnerable?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)