|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he shoots Chee, where is Wolf ultimately headed?
2. How does Colton Wolf confirm that Jim Chee has checked out of the hospital?
(a) Through Western Union.
(b) Through the gift shop.
(c) Through the newspaper.
(d) Through the nurses' station.
3. When Chee and Mary cannot locate the final roustabout, where do they find his relative?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At the peyote church.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At the lab.
4. What is listed as the cause of Emerson Charley's death?
(c) Drug overdose.
5. What is the name of the person Chee and Mary visit with in Chapter 25?
6. When Chee has trouble sleeping, how does Chee get into the area he's trying to access?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through the ceiling.
(c) Through a wall hatch.
(d) Through the door.
7. According to the roustabout's sister-in-law, from what did Tsossie die?
(a) Liver failure.
(c) Corpse sickness.
8. Where is Chee shot by the killer?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the chest.
9. When Wolf is approached by someone as Wolf reaches Chee's floor, by what name does Wolf introduce himself?
(a) Dr. Colby.
(b) Dr. Duncan.
(c) Dr. Ray.
(d) Dr. Martin.
10. According to Pueblo tradition, how many days do Pueblos have to bury their dead?
11. According to the person Chee and Mary next visit, how is cancer tracked?
(a) On computer.
(b) Hospital by hospital.
(c) On microfiche.
(d) City by city.
12. When Chee is released from the hospital, where is the first place he and Mary plan to go?
(a) The library.
(b) The tribal police station.
(c) The quilt auction.
(d) The malpais.
13. Who is Sherman Huff?
(a) An epidemiologist.
(b) A witch doctor.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) A sergeant.
14. What does Wolf hate because it makes him feel exposed and vulnerable?
15. According to the roustabout's sister, who did the people believe was responsible for what happened to several of the roustabouts after the explosion?
(a) A prankster.
(b) Emerson Charley.
(c) Gordo Sena.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wolf initially go when he leaves town after shooting Chee?
2. According to the nurse Chee talks to, what color bags are the clothing and effects of the deceased placed into?
3. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what does Chee explain to Mary?
4. What is the name of the cop from the Albuquerque Police Department who visits Chee in his hospital room?
5. When Chee has trouble sleeping and questions a nurse about what happens when a patient dies, what nickname does Chee give to the nurse?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)