|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the roustabout's sister-in-law, from what did Tsossie die?
(b) Liver failure.
(c) Corpse sickness.
2. What is the name of the cop from the Albuquerque Police Department who visits Chee in his hospital room?
(a) Officer Raines.
(b) Officer Marlow.
(c) Officer Hunt.
(d) Officer Colby.
3. When Chee has trouble sleeping and questions a nurse about what happens when a patient dies, what nickname does Chee give to the nurse?
4. How does Wolf travel to his first destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
5. According to the woman Chee finds, where is the final roustabout's body located?
(a) In a remote canyon.
(b) Just beyond the town limits.
(c) In the malpais.
(d) Behind the peyote church.
6. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many people were originally believed to have died in the explosion?
7. After Chee yells at Mary to run, what does Mary manage to get from the truck?
(a) Chee's revolver.
(b) Chee's lunch.
(c) Chee's license.
(d) Chee's shotgun.
8. According to the FBI agent who visits Chee at the hospital, for how long has the FBI been looking into the killer?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Two years.
9. How old is Randolph Charley?
10. According to the roustabout's sister, who did the people believe was responsible for what happened to several of the roustabouts after the explosion?
(a) Gordo Sena.
(b) A prankster.
(c) Emerson Charley.
(d) A witch.
11. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many employees from the explosives company were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
12. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what does Chee explain to Mary?
(a) Indian lore.
(b) Vines' attitude.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His FBI opportunity.
13. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many oil company employees were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
14. What is the name of the final roustabout's relative?
(a) Rachel Musket.
(b) Rennie Musket.
(c) Raven Musket.
(d) Ramona Musket.
15. As Wolf begins driving around Grant, what does he have with him?
(a) A two-way radio.
(b) A police band radio.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A taxi sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chee shot by the killer?
2. About how long is Chee in his hiding place before realizing the killer has left?
3. According to the person Chee and Mary visit, what is the case rate for leukemic diseases?
4. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what do Mary and Chee find?
5. When Chee has trouble sleeping, where does Chee go when he sneaks out of his hospital room?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)