Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the FBI agent who visits Chee at the hospital, for how long has the FBI been looking into the killer?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
2. According to the woman Chee finds, where is the final roustabout's body located?
(a) Behind the peyote church.
(b) Just beyond the town limits.
(c) In a remote canyon.
(d) In the malpais.
3. What kind of car is the killer driving?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Plymouth.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Chevrolet.
4. When Chee and Mary return to Huff's office, who do they learn has been trying to reach Chee?
(a) Sena's office.
(b) The Grants office.
(c) The Checkers office.
(d) The Crownpoint office.
5. How does Colton Wolf confirm that Jim Chee has checked out of the hospital?
(a) Through the gift shop.
(b) Through the newspaper.
(c) Through the nurses' station.
(d) Through Western Union.
6. Where does Wolf initially go when he leaves town after shooting Chee?
7. Who visits Chee after the Albuquerque police officer leaves Chee's hospital room?
(a) Agent Jones.
(b) Agent Colby.
(c) Agent Rogers.
(d) Agent Martin.
8. When Chee has trouble sleeping and questions a nurse about what happens when a patient dies, what nickname does Chee give to the nurse?
9. How much money does Chee find in Emerson Charley's wallet?
10. What does Chee learn when he returns the call after leaving Huff's office?
(a) The killer has sent a threat.
(b) The killer has been caught.
(c) The killer has struck again.
(d) The killer has left the area.
11. According to the nurse Chee talks to, what color bags are the clothing and effects of the deceased placed into?
12. When Chee asks Mary to leave town, she refuses. What does Mary insist on doing instead?
(a) Helping Chee bait the killer.
(b) Helping Chee with the investigation.
(c) Helping Chee bury the body found in the malpais.
(d) Helping Chee recover from his wounds.
13. After learning Emerson Charley's cause of death, whom do Chee and Mary visit next?
(a) An epidemiologist.
(b) A sergeant.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) A witch doctor.
14. According to the roustabout's sister-in-law, from what did Tsossie die?
(b) Liver failure.
(d) Corpse sickness.
15. What does Wolf need to pick up at the location to where he is ultimately headed?
(a) His truck.
(b) His gun.
(c) His mother.
(d) His money.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the roustabout's sister, what happened to several of the men after the explosion?
2. When Chee has trouble sleeping, where does Chee go when he sneaks out of his hospital room?
3. As Wolf begins driving around Grant, what does he have with him?
4. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many people were originally believed to have died in the explosion?
5. According to Pueblo tradition, how many days do Pueblos have to bury their dead?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)