|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what do Mary and Chee find?
(a) Tomas' body.
(b) B.J.'s body.
(c) Emerson's body.
(d) Rosemary's body.
2. What is the name of the cop from the Albuquerque Police Department who visits Chee in his hospital room?
(a) Officer Marlow.
(b) Officer Colby.
(c) Officer Raines.
(d) Officer Hunt.
3. When Chee and Mary cannot locate the final roustabout, whom do they find instead?
(a) The roustabout's sister.
(b) The roustabout's mother.
(c) The roustabout's aunt.
(d) The roustabout's sister-in-law.
4. How does Wolf travel to his final destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
5. As Wolf drives away from the malpais, how much over the speed limit does Wolf drive?
(a) Two miles per hour.
(b) Eight miles per hour.
(c) Ten miles per hour.
(d) Five miles per hour.
6. What does Chee find when he examines Emerson Charley's clothing?
(a) A watch.
(b) A picture.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A key.
7. How much money does Chee find in Emerson Charley's wallet?
8. According to the woman Chee finds, where is the final roustabout's body located?
(a) Just beyond the town limits.
(b) In a remote canyon.
(c) Behind the peyote church.
(d) In the malpais.
9. How does Colton Wolf confirm that Jim Chee has checked out of the hospital?
(a) Through the gift shop.
(b) Through Western Union.
(c) Through the nurses' station.
(d) Through the newspaper.
10. When Chee wakes up in his hospital room, what program is showing, albeit without the sound, on the television in Chee's hospital room?
(b) "Hollywood Squares."
(d) "Wheel of Fortune."
11. As Wolf begins driving around Grant, what does he have with him?
(a) A two-way radio.
(b) A police band radio.
(c) A taxi sign.
(d) A cell phone.
12. Where is Chee shot by the killer?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the back.
13. How does Wolf travel to his first destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
14. Where does Wolf initially go when he leaves town after shooting Chee?
15. What hospital room is Jim Chee in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chee learn when he returns the call after leaving Huff's office?
2. What is the name of the final roustabout's relative?
3. According to Pueblo tradition, how many days do Pueblos have to bury their dead?
4. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many oil company employees were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
5. What does Charley tell Chee was in the missing box?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)