|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Chee and Mary discuss on the way to visit the sister of one of the roustabouts?
(a) The chances they will find any of the roustabouts alive.
(b) The chances Wolf will make another attempt on their lives.
(c) The likelihood of Sena being behind the explosion.
(d) The likelihood of Vines being behind the explosion.
2. When Wolf arrives at the hospital, where does he first head after entering the building?
(a) The morgue.
(b) The parking garage.
(c) Chee's room.
(d) The doctors' lounge.
3. When Wolf is approached by someone as Wolf reaches Chee's floor, by what name does Wolf introduce himself?
(a) Dr. Ray.
(b) Dr. Martin.
(c) Dr. Colby.
(d) Dr. Duncan.
4. According to the roustabout's sister, who did the people believe was responsible for what happened to several of the roustabouts after the explosion?
(a) Gordo Sena.
(b) A prankster.
(c) A witch.
(d) Emerson Charley.
5. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what do Mary and Chee find?
(a) Tomas' body.
(b) Rosemary's body.
(c) B.J.'s body.
(d) Emerson's body.
6. How does Wolf kill the person who approaches him as he reaches Chee's floor?
(a) Wolf strangles the person.
(b) Wolf shoots the person.
(c) Wolf breaks the person's neck.
(d) Wolf stabs the person.
7. After Chee yells at Mary to run, what does Mary manage to get from the truck?
(a) Chee's shotgun.
(b) Chee's revolver.
(c) Chee's license.
(d) Chee's lunch.
8. According to the conversation that takes place in Chee's hospital room, who believes that Dillon Charley is responsible for the oil well explosion?
(a) Mary Landon.
(b) Gordo Sena.
(c) Marcus Colby.
(d) Colton Wolf.
9. Who is Sherman Huff?
(a) A surgeon.
(b) An epidemiologist.
(c) A sergeant.
(d) A witch doctor.
10. When Wolf arrives at the hospital, what does he do before entering the building?
(a) Checks the parking lots.
(b) Removes several light bulbs.
(c) Parks behind the ambulance bay.
(d) Steals a getaway car.
11. Where is Chee shot by the killer?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the back.
12. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many people were originally believed to have died in the explosion?
13. When Chee wakes up in his hospital room, what program is showing, albeit without the sound, on the television in Chee's hospital room?
(a) "Wheel of Fortune."
(d) "Hollywood Squares."
14. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many oil company employees were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
15. After he shoots Chee, where is Wolf ultimately headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, whom do Chee and Mary visit?
2. When Chee and Mary return to Huff's office, who do they learn has been trying to reach Chee?
3. How much money does Chee find in Emerson Charley's wallet?
4. When Chee has trouble sleeping and questions a nurse about what happens when a patient dies, what nickname does Chee give to the nurse?
5. When Chee has trouble sleeping, how does Chee get into the area he's trying to access?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)