|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the final roustabout's relative?
(a) Raven Musket.
(b) Rennie Musket.
(c) Rachel Musket.
(d) Ramona Musket.
2. After he shoots Chee, where is Wolf ultimately headed?
3. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many roustabouts were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
4. When Wolf is approached by someone as Wolf reaches Chee's floor, by what name does Wolf introduce himself?
(a) Dr. Martin.
(b) Dr. Duncan.
(c) Dr. Colby.
(d) Dr. Ray.
5. What does Chee find when he examines Emerson Charley's clothing?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A key.
(c) A picture.
(d) A watch.
6. Who approaches as Wolf reaches Chee's floor?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A patient.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A volunteer.
7. When Chee has trouble sleeping, where does Chee go when he sneaks out of his hospital room?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) The doctors' lounge.
(c) The gift shop.
(d) The morgue.
8. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many people were originally believed to have died in the explosion?
9. What is Mary Landon's occupation?
(a) A schoolteacher.
(b) A quilter.
(c) An accountant.
(d) An auctioneer.
10. When Chee wakes up in his hospital room, what program is showing, albeit without the sound, on the television in Chee's hospital room?
(c) "Wheel of Fortune."
(d) "Hollywood Squares."
11. What is the name of the cop from the Albuquerque Police Department who visits Chee in his hospital room?
(a) Officer Colby.
(b) Officer Raines.
(c) Officer Marlow.
(d) Officer Hunt.
12. After Chee has surgery to remove the bullet, who is in Chee's hospital room when he wakes up?
(a) Colton Wolf.
(b) Gordo Sena.
(c) Mary Landon.
(d) Marcus Colby.
13. What does Wolf hate because it makes him feel exposed and vulnerable?
14. According to the nurse Chee talks to, what color bags are the clothing and effects of the deceased placed into?
15. Who is Sherman Huff?
(a) An epidemiologist.
(b) A witch doctor.
(c) A sergeant.
(d) A surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf need to pick up at the location to where he is ultimately headed?
2. In Chapter 25, whom do Chee and Mary visit?
3. How does Wolf travel to his first destination after he leaves town following Chee's shooting?
4. What does Chee learn when he returns the call after leaving Huff's office?
5. About how long is Chee in his hiding place before realizing the killer has left?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)