|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wolf makes a cautious phone call, who does Wolf learn has died?
(a) His son.
(b) His employer.
(c) His target.
(d) His mother.
2. What is Jim Chee studying to become?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A yodeler.
(d) A sergeant.
3. About when did the explosion at the oil well occur?
4. As Chee talks with Rosemary, why is B.J. Vines in a hospital?
5. Where does Wolf go when he reaches the university campus?
(a) The faculty lounge.
(b) The research facility.
(c) The security office.
(d) The hospital.
6. How does Chee's predecessor characterize Dillon Charley's son?
7. Where did one of the men presumed dead in the explosion finally turn up?
(a) In Grants.
(b) In Checkers.
(c) In Albuquerque.
(d) In Dallas.
8. Under what name does Colton Wolf rent the vehicle he gets once he leaves his trailer?
(a) Benjamin Rhodes.
(b) James Nothan.
(c) Charles Minton.
(d) Terry Fox.
9. What does the man who illegally parked his truck leave in the truck?
(a) His wife.
(b) His keys.
(c) His phone.
(d) His suitcase.
10. As the bacteriologist watches, a dirty truck parks illegally in the lot. What space does the truck pull into?
(a) The Director's space.
(b) The Research Assistant's space.
(c) The Associate Director's space.
(d) The Senior Researcher's space.
11. When Wolf makes a cautious phone call, how does the person answering the phone identify himself?
12. According to the tombstone, when had the person died?
13. According to Rosemary Vines, what do the Navajos in the area think B.J. is?
(a) A thief.
(b) A witch.
(c) A swindler.
(d) A liar.
14. As Chee takes Mary home, whose truck is still parked in the auction's parking lot?
(a) Marcus Colby.
(b) Rosemary Vines.
(c) Colton Wolf.
(d) Tomas Charley.
15. What kind of vehicle does Wolf rent once he leaves his trailer?
(a) A station wagon.
(b) A pick-up truck.
(c) A minivan.
(d) A convertible.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of the explosion, who was the peyote chief?
2. What is the name of the mine from which the uranium is being mined?
3. During her second year at the lab, what did the bacteriologist begin bringing in with her?
4. According to what B.J. tells Chee, when did the trouble between Sena and Vines start?
5. As Rosemary questions Chee about his qualifications, how long has Chee been stationed at Crownpoint?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)