|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sena's brother killed in the explosion?
2. According to the tombstone, when had the person died?
3. As Rosemary questions Chee about his qualifications, how long has Chee been stationed at Crownpoint?
(a) About three years.
(b) About three months.
(c) About eighteen months.
(d) About one year.
4. How long has Colton Wolf been paying the man who sent Wolf the letter?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
5. As Chapter 8 opens, in what state is Colton Wolf?
(d) New Mexico.
6. What does Wolf do when he reaches the area where people normally dump their junk?
(a) Buries a body.
(b) Steals a license plate.
(c) Digs a hole.
(d) Kills his target.
7. What does Vines tell Chee to do with his check if Chee can't accept it?
(a) Rip it up.
(b) Give it back.
(c) Shred it.
(d) Donate it.
8. As Chapter 5 begins, Chee goes to visit his predecessor. Whom does Chee visit?
(a) Henry Becenti.
(b) B.J. Vines.
(c) Gordo Sena.
(d) Dillon Charley.
9. What is Jim Chee studying to become?
(a) A sergeant.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A yodeler.
(d) A medicine man.
10. After renting the vehicle, where does Wolf first drive?
(a) Campus parking.
(b) The mall.
(c) Long-term parking.
(d) A deserted area.
11. Whose brother was killed in the explosion at the oil well?
(a) Dillon Charley.
(b) B.J. Vines.
(c) Henry Becenti.
(d) Gordo Sena.
12. What is Colton Wolf's hobby?
(a) Building model planes.
(b) Building model ships.
(c) Building model cars.
(d) Building model trains.
13. How much money does Rosemary Vines offer to pay Chee as a retainer for his services?
14. At this point in his investigation, who does Chee believe is responsible for taking the missing box?
(a) Gordo Sena.
(b) Tomas Charley.
(c) Rosemary Vines.
15. As the bacteriologist watches, a dirty truck parks illegally in the lot. What space does the truck pull into?
(a) The Senior Researcher's space.
(b) The Research Assistant's space.
(c) The Director's space.
(d) The Associate Director's space.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what university campus does Wolf eventually drive after leaving his trailer?
2. As Chee drives into the desert, for whose home is Chee looking?
3. For how much money did B.J. Vines sell the rights to his uranium find to Anaconda?
4. According to Chee's predecessor, how did Dillon Charley get involved with B.J. Vines?
5. As Chapter 8 opens, what is Colton Wolf doing?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)