|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "Dinee" mean?
2. Where does Captain Leaphorn work?
(a) At the Grants substation.
(b) At the Warrick substation.
(c) At the Chinle substation.
(d) At the Checkers substation.
3. How much additional money does Rosemary Vines offer to pay Chee when he returns the missing box?
4. About when did the explosion at the oil well occur?
5. After finishing with his interview, where does Chee invite Mary?
(a) To a movie.
(b) To a concert.
(c) To coffee.
(d) To dinner.
6. How much money does Rosemary Vines offer to pay Chee as a retainer for his services?
7. What award did B.J. Vines win for hunting?
(a) The Rough Rider Trophy.
(b) The Stalker Trophy.
(c) The Weatherby Trophy.
(d) The Cannerson Trophy.
8. For how much money did B.J. Vines sell the rights to his uranium find to Anaconda?
(a) Six million dollars.
(b) Eight million dollars.
(c) Two million dollars.
(d) Ten million dollars.
9. While Chee isn't sure he believes in visions, what does Chee believe in?
10. Who placed the peyote chief under arrest after the oil well explosion?
(a) Henry Becenti.
(b) Emerson Charley.
(c) Gordo Sena.
(d) Jim Chee.
11. When Chee finds the home of the person he is looking for, the person is not there. Where is the person?
(a) At a quilt auction.
(b) At a furniture auction.
(c) At a car auction.
(d) At an art auction.
12. Where was B.J. Vines when he got sick and had to be flown to a hospital?
13. As the bacteriologist watches, a dirty truck parks illegally in the lot. What space does the truck pull into?
(a) The Research Assistant's space.
(b) The Director's space.
(c) The Associate Director's space.
(d) The Senior Researcher's space.
14. Where does Wolf go when he reaches the university campus?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The security office.
(c) The faculty lounge.
(d) The research facility.
15. What is the name of the mine from which the uranium is being mined?
(a) Red Dawn.
(b) Red Herring.
(c) Red Deuce.
(d) Red Night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the local sheriff?
2. Under what name does Colton Wolf rent the vehicle he gets once he leaves his trailer?
3. According to Chee's predecessor, how did Dillon Charley get involved with B.J. Vines?
4. According to Chee's predecessor, whose relationship with the tribal police was destroyed after the oil well explosion?
5. As Rosemary questions Chee about his qualifications, how long has Chee been stationed at Crownpoint?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)