1. For what agency does the bacteriologist at the beginning of the novel work?
Cancer Research and Treatment Center.
2. On what campus is the bacteriologist's lab located?
University of New Mexico.
3. How does the bacteriologist characterize the parking lot she has been watching for several years from her lab's window?
4. During her second year at the lab, what did the bacteriologist begin bringing in with her?
5. As the bacteriologist watches, a dirty truck parks illegally in the lot. What space does the truck pull into?
The Associate Director's space.
6. What does the man who illegally parked his truck leave in the truck?
This section contains 4,183 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)