Short Answer Key
1. For what agency does the bacteriologist at the beginning of the novel work?
Cancer Research and Treatment Center.
2. On what campus is the bacteriologist's lab located?
University of New Mexico.
3. How does the bacteriologist characterize the parking lot she has been watching for several years from her lab's window?
4. During her second year at the lab, what did the bacteriologist begin bringing in with her?
5. As the bacteriologist watches, a dirty truck parks illegally in the lot. What space does the truck pull into?
The Associate Director's space.
6. What does the man who illegally parked his truck leave in the truck?
7. A second man pulls into the lot and parks his car illegally while the bacteriologist watches. What kind of car is the second man driving?
A gray Chevrolet.
8. What does the second man...
This section contains 2,810 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)